Airport Bed & Breakfast
Guesthouse | 1 Westney Road, Cnr Westney and Kirkbride Rds, Mangere Auckland, New Zealand 2022
28 out of 29 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/09/2012)
Sharon Andrews thinks…
"Very close to airport, Owner was very friendly even suprised me with some sandwiches for my onward journey."Read all Airport Bed & Breakfast reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Pickup
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Auckland?Contact us directly
See other properties in Auckland
Airport Gold Star Motel
Sudima Auckland Airport
Kiwi Airport Backpackers
Airport Skyway Lodge
Ibis Budget Auckland Airport
Mount Richmond Hotel
Dukes Midway Lodge
Enter dates to check prices
About Airport Bed & Breakfast
Your friendly Kiwi host, Laurel, will make your stay pleasant & relaxed and provide a wealth of local tourist information.
We have 10 quality rooms available. 4 of the rooms are ensuites with the 6 other rooms having access to shared bathroom facilities.
All rooms have central heating and fans, a vanity unit, hairdryer, soap and shampoo/conditioner. Towels, linen and buffet breakfast are all included in the tariff and ensuite rooms are equipped with flat screen TVs. 2 PCs provide internet access and our Wi-Fi zone covers all rooms.
Only 5 minutes from Auckland Airport. Complimentary transfer between 6.30am - 8.45pm.
* Westfield Manukau Mall and Rainbow's End Fun Park (10 minute drive)
* Dressmart factory outlet shopping centre in Onehunga (10 minute drive)
* 3km to Lakeside Convention Centre
* 1km to sports centre, swimming pool, sauna and gym
* 4km to Aviation Golf Course and driving range
* Restaurants and take-away shops within walking distance
* Butterfly Creek & Villa Maria Winery (5 minute drive)
* Easy stroll to Mangere Mountain and Ambury Regional Park