Purple Peak Retreat Surfing Lodge And Relaxpackers
Hostel | 1 Brocheries Road, RD3, Akaroa, New Zealand 8204
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Akaroa?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double Mountain View (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Purple Peak Retreat Surfing Lodge And Relaxpackers
- Overlooks Akaroa village the harbor and out over the Pacific Ocean
- 550 meters (approx 1650ft) up on the slope of an extinct volcano.
- Possibly New Zealand highest boutique hostel with the views to match.
- Surrounded by the peninsulas large native reserve "Hinewai"
- Over 30 kilometers of stunning walkways at the doorstep
- Cows Sheep and horses at different times.
- Bush cafe operating from mid November to end of April..
- Hickory Bay for excellent surfing.
- Discounts on most activities in the area
- We have Surf equipment available for hire, discounted for guests
- We run Kayaking trips on Akaroa Harbor, discounted for guests
- Beautiful Private campsites available
- Free shuttle to and from Akaroa
- Birdsong by day, frog opera by night.
- Frisbee golf course
- This is big sky country
We have a sunny 5 bed dorm with all linen and duvets supplied and hot water bottles available if you wish.
The triple room has one double bed and two singles. All linen and duvets supplied.
The double room is in a spacious private caravan and also has all linen and duvets provided.