- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
- City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €3.30 per person per night.
- that any group bookings of 10 people or more must be made directly with the group department, other cancelation policies do apply, and full pre- payment is required.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
• Children under 12 years, is only allowed on private (family) rooms toghether with parents.
• Childeren aboven 12 years but under 18 years is allowed to stay in a shared room, but only in company of an adult
• Children under 18 years are allowed in company of an adult.
If a reservation is made for one or more individuals, the following applies with respect to the cancellation of said reservation:
-If the cancellation is made before 3pm on the day before arrival, the guest is not obliged to pay anything to Stayokay.
-For cancellation after 3pm on the day before arrival, the guest will be required to pay Stayokay 100% of the reservation price.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to The Hague?
Map and Directions
Just a five-minute walk from Hollands Spoor station. Walk towards Rijswijkseplein. Stayokay Den Haag is located behind the high-rise flat building (on your righthand side when you walk out the station) and is recognizable by the blue letters on the front. From Central Station take tram 17 (direction Wateringen) and get off at the second stop, Rijswijkseplein. If you get off, cross the street and tram tracks and you walk street in the street where the hostel is located. See the previous section for further information.
From Prins Clausplein (A4 and A12) follow the signs towards Den Haag Centrum (on the A12). Take exit 3 (Bezuidenhout/Mariahoeve). At the end of the exit at the first set of traffic lights take a left across the railway viaduct. At the end of the viaduct, at the traffic lights, take a left and then an immediate right. The first street on your right is the Scheepmakersstraat. Stayokay Den Haag does not have its own parking facilities. However, you are able to park your car in the street. You need to pay for the parking between 9 am - 12 am, Monday - Saturday. On Sunday it is 1 pm - 12 am. The cost is €1,70 per hour.