Hostel | Plantage kerklaan 19, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1018 SZ
168 out of 238 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/06/2015)
Dominic Schatzan thinks…
"I'm not sure why this hostel has a low rating on this website. I've seen some reviews with falsehoods, like that the hostel has no common area or kitchen. It has both and both are very nice. I was…"Read all Centraal Hostel reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Bicycle hire
- Towel USD 2.21
- Luggage Room
* We will need (pre) authorisation of Visa or MasterCard for the total amount, otherwise your reservation will be cancelled without getting back to you. Accepted ages are between 18 - 28 years old. **-IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! ****Cancellation policy on the last week of the year***** Any change or cancellation in this period, has to be done by E-mail 3 (THREE) weeks before arrival, otherwise we will charge your credit card for the entire amount of the whole stay. **During Special events, we require pre-authorization 3 (Three) weeks prior to your arrival date. *In case of booking 1 night, cancellation or refunding or modifying the booking will not be available. *For a one night booking linen is excluded. EUR 5.00 will be added to the total amount. per person *Lockers costs €1.00 per night *Pre-Authorization will be done on the total amount immediately, and if the Credit Cards did not allow us, the booking will be cancelled. The Hotel has No curfew, breakfast is excluded (€3.50) from 9:00 till 10:00 o'clock. Check in time is 14:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 hours. Methods of payment are Cash or Turning the Pre-Authorization into payment. We require a minimum stay of 2 (low seasons) or 3 nights (high seasons) nights. *Please be aware of the 5.5% tax bill that will be added to the total amount. - When you have booked beds is shared rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will be staying together in the same room.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Visitors Tax 5.50%
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
House of Freddy Hotel & Bar
Lazy Monkeys Guesthouse
Hostel The Globe
*Group bookings will be required to be charged 7 days before arrival.
**Maximum group size 12 People.(For more than 12 people, please request by contacting us via email)
Groups start from 8 people.
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
Once the payment is done, there is NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND.
If your arrival date is within less than 7 days, the reservation will be immediately charged. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
24 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Centraal Hostel
OWN BIKE RENTAL.
Hostel Central is a small friendly hostel, located in a beautiful green area of the old city center of Amsterdam, across the Artis Zoo.
Once you are in Amsterdam for a short or a long period, you will need a quiet, clean and friendly place to stay
We are, of course, near to the main spots of Amsterdam (Central location), but still far enough away from noisy streets.
The hostel is located near to Artis (Amsterdam Zoo) the green heart of Amsterdam, in face most of the sites visitors love to visit are nice, calm, and easy to reach by either walking or public transport links.
The main sites you can reach by walking from Central Station are: Dam square, Red Light District, Rembrandt square and Waterloo square.
The hostel is also surrounded by grocery stores, restaurants (Italian, Asian and Turkish, coffee shops, bars and cafés.
We promise that we will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The Hostel has No curfew. Breakfast is NOT INCLUDED.
Check in time is 14:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 hours.
Methods of payment are Cash or Turning the Pre-Authorization into payment.
Electronic payments costs 5% charging fees.
We require a minimum stay of 2 (low seasons) or 3 nights (high seasons) nights.
*Please be aware of the 5.5% tax bill that will be added to the total amount.
- When you have booked beds is shared rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will be staying together in the same room.
* We will need (pre) authorisation of Visa or MasterCard for the total amount Immediately ; otherwise your reservation might be cancelled without getting back to you.
Accepted ages are between 18 - 28 years old.
**During special events/holidays, the property requires a pre-authorization 3 weeks prior to your arrival date, otherwise it will be considered as a late cancellation and the total reservation will be charged. These are the special events/holidays:
- New Years period: Last week of the year.
- Easter: 3-6 April
- King’s Day: 26 and 27 April
- IBC event: 9-15 September.
**Special events Cancellation policy "Is 3 weeks before arrival date" otherwise the reservation would be fully charged.
Hostel Centraal consists of 15 rooms with a total capacity of 70 persons (from Twin rooms to 6 bed rooms). Dormitory beds are also available. All rooms have a private shower and toilet.
*Smoking rooms on request. Please contact us.
****BOOKINGS FOR THE LAST WEEKEND OF THE YEAR, and new years eve, are NOT modifiable, and payments are NOT refundable, and would be authorized immediately.
Pre-authorization is necessary to accept the reservation.In the opposite case,we can not guarantee your booking.
Please, make sure that there is sufficient credit on the given credit card so that the booking can be guaranteed, in the opposite case, we cannot confirm the booking
*Groups more than 12 Persons should be requested via email.
For one night bookings, linen is EXCLUDED. (€ 5.00)."
*Please be aware of 5.5% taxes will be added to the total amount.
* One night bookings are NOT refundable and will be CHARGED Immediately.
* Lockers costs €1.00 Per night.
Electronic payments costs 5% charging fees.
*We have a 72hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations, late changes and no-shows shall be charged for the total amount of their booking.
Conveniently located in part of the downtown in Amsterdam, right next to the Artis zoo and the Hortus Botanicus. In the same street restaurants, bars, coffee shops and grocery stores.
It is also between 5 and 15 minutes walk from Central Station, Dam Square and
Amsterdam's famous Rembrandt's square. Here you'll find a large number of cafés, restaurants, museums, movie theatre, nightclubs and bars
All other major attractions and nightlife area are a few minutes away from the hostel
walking or with a combination of public transport.