- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Wake-up calls
"Please note that after you have made a booking on the website the hostel will do a pre-authorization your bank card. This is not a charge, but checking the validity of your card to guarantee your booking. The pre-authorization will be removed from your card within a few days."
The 15% deposit paid online goes to Hostelbookers, the remaining balance plus mandatory 5% city taxes is due on arrival at the hotel.
Cancellations and no-shows
· For individual travelers, cancellations are free of charge until 48 hours before arrival
· Late cancellation, late modification and no-shows incur a charge of one night at full price for all reserved rooms.
· Late cancellation, late modification and no-shows incur a charge of 2 nights for reservation with a minimum stay restriction.
· For groups*, long stay* and special Events*, cancellations are free of charge until 14 days prior arrival date (local time starts 0:00 AM). In case of late cancellation, late modification or no show, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
* Groups: reservations of 3 rooms and more are considered as a group;
* Long stay: reservations with stay of 7 and longer are considered as a long stay;
* Special Events: reservations during International Business Congress (IBC 11 SEP – 16 SEP)
* Reservations during New Year’s period (29 DEC – 2 JAN)
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH BOOKING AGENCY OR HOTEL DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AND NOT BY TELEPHONE.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?
Map and Directions
From The Airport:
Amsterdam Schiphol, Europe’s largest airport, is your gateway to Amsterdam. The train is the most convenient form of transportation from the airport.
The station is clearly marked and located in Schiphol Plaza at the center of the airport. Tickets to Amsterdam Central Station can be conveniently purchased with a credit card at the yellow ticket booths or at the Dutch Railways ticket counter.
A taxi is approx. 32 EUR per person.
From The Railway Station:
Amsterdam Central Station is within walking distance - just 300 meters/yards.
Exit the central station from its main entrance. With the station building behind you, keep to the right. Cross the bridge, then cross the road at the traffic lights and you will find yourself in the pedestrian section of Damrak, Amsterdam’s main street, lined with cafés and just a few steps away from your comfortable bed at Hotel Damrak-inn.
You don’t really need a car in Amsterdam, as most attractions are in walking/biking distance and public transport is reliable and runs until late at night. Traffic in Amsterdam can be difficult, like in many cities, and parking is expensive. In our neighborhood you can park for 3.60 EUR per hour, and there are parking that offer 24 hours for 36 EUR. Nevertheless, if you want to, here are detailed directions to help you drive right up to our door.