Heart of Amsterdam
Hostel | Oudezijds Achterburgwal 120, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1012DT
766 out of 895 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/08/2013)
"It is hard to recall anything redeeming about this property, but they did provide clean sheets and a towel."Read all Heart of Amsterdam reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Breakfast USD 4.13
- Luggage Room
*The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards 10 days prior to arrival. In case of declined credit card your reservation is not guaranteed The city tax will increase to 5.5% from 1st January 2013
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Cribs B&B
St. Christopher's Inn-The Winston
The White Tulip Hostel
The Amber Apartment
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Heart of Amsterdam
Heart is situated in the real heart of Amsterdam, all what you need is beside you, Dam Square, red light district, the main shopping areas, Amsterdam canal boats and public transportation to all other sightseeing’s. All rooms are designed with Hollywood atmosphere; each gets a movie name, movie pictures, story of the movie and movie colors such as Godfather, American Beauty, Star Wars and Lord of The Ring.
- 24h front desk; NO curfew; NO lockout
- Vending machine with soft drinks and snacks
- FREE maps and information
- FREE wireless Access
- FREE internet terminals in the lobby
- FREE bed linen & towels
- Coin phone in the building
- Night life just around the corner
Cancellation & Modification:
- If canceled/modified up to 48 hours before the date of arrival [0:00 EST], no fee will be charged.
- If canceled late or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
- If modified late, NO refund for difference in case of reduced total accommodation fee.
Other Hotel Policies:
- All public and private spaces are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.The total payment is always on arrival.
- Please note that Heart of Amsterdam does not have an elevator, so expect traditional Amsterdam stairs.
Your enjoyment is our target and we will absolutely achieve it!
- FREE luggage room in the lobby
- All rooms are designed with different movie themes.
- Reading lamp beside each bed
- FREE safety box in the room (5euro deposit)
- LCD TV/ In-house Telephone in the room
- FREE internet in lobby
- FREE wireless in both room and lobby
- Most rooms have bathroom inside
The Heart of Amsterdam hotel is situated on one of the old historic canals of Amsterdam. It is easy to walk from the hotel to most of Amsterdam's main tourist-attractions such as the Royal Palace at Dam Square, the big shopping areas, the Beurs van Berlage, Madame Tussaud's and the famous Amsterdam canal boats.