The White Tulip Hostel
Hostel | Warmoesstraat 87, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1012 HZ
757 out of 1056 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/06/2013)
"It is in a nice location near the red light district and the main shopping mall and major sites."Read all The White Tulip Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Wake-up calls
- Internet access in public areas
Payment is cash on arrival
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
St. Christopher's Inn-The Winston
The Greenhouse effect
Hostel Continental City Centre
Amsterdam Orange Tulip Hotel
Amsterdam’s nightlife is right at the doorstep of the hostel! All of Amsterdam’s main attractions are literally inside and just outside! The hostel entrance is located at Amsterdam’s busiest street for bars and coffee shops right at the start of the Red Light District. Leaving the central station, it is only a 5-minute walk to the reception. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
14 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About The White Tulip Hostel
Free Wi-Fi, no curfew, free lockers, free towels, most central located, great bar with 20% discount on all food and drinks in the bar, smoking terrace, cheap internet access, bicycle hire, amazing pub crawls, tours desk and a 24-hour team of friendly staff!!
Sandemans New Amsterdam will take you on a “free tour” through Amsterdam. On this 3-hour walking tour they cover the main sights of the inner city. We also provide 2 euro discount for “the ultimate party pub-crawl” in Amsterdam. For your craziest night in Amsterdam we will book your pub-crawl directly from the reception!
For all of our guests travelling by car we provide discount cards for the cheapest car parking in town centre. Make sure you come to the reception to pick up your discount card and directions.
The White Tulip Hostel & Irish Pub Sláìnte Staff Members will definitely be helping you to get to your bearings in this beautiful city and allow you to make the most out of your stay in Amsterdam!
Please note that we have a cancellation policy of 72-hours. If you cancel to late or if you don't show up we charge you the first night of the reservation.
From December 2012 all booking will exclude 5.5% City Tax. This needs to be paid upon arrival at check-in. There will be no service charge for payments by credit card.
Services provided at White Tulip Hostel;
• Open 24-hours (with night security)
• 20% discount on all food and drinks in the bar!!
• Bar opening times; 9 am until 1 am on weekdays, 9 am until 3 am on the weekends.
• Free backpack sized lockers in the rooms (bring your own padlock or get one at reception for €5 deposit)
• Free use of reception safe for small valuables
• Free towels available from the reception
• Free linen for your beds.
• Free wi-fi
• Cheap internet access
• Great party area at the doorstep of the hostel.
• Free detailed maps of Amsterdam.
• Lots of information about Amsterdam (how to get around and what to do)
• 2 euro discount on the best pub crawl in Amsterdam!
• Free walking tours
• Bicycle hire (inquire at reception)
• Discount on lots of attractions in Amsterdam (inquire at reception)
Points of interest;
• Check out time is 10:00 AM.
• We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellation you make after the 72 hours will be fined by 1st night payment of the cancellation.
• There is a 5% service charge for all payments made by card. Cards we accept are visa & MasterCard.
• All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival at check-in!
• Most of the rooms have community showers and toilets. Please make sure you bring your own flip-flops.
• All dormitory rooms are non-smoking! We have a smoking terrace at the backside of the bar.
• Please note that we keep your beds reserved for 2 hours after given arrival time. It's your responsibility to contact the hostel if you are delayed.
• You need to specify your arrival time with the booking. If there is no arrival time given we will sell the reservation after 18.00
• There is no luggage-storage available at check-out.