Amsterdam Mr.Beans Bed and Breakfast
Hostel | Nieuwzijds armsteeg 5, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1012 NB
4 out of 9 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/08/2014)
"The staf its really cool...we pay for a 4 bed room and we get a privet one!!!the breakfast its really good!!"Read all Amsterdam Mr.Beans Bed and Breakfast reviews
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Only cash payment on arrival . Taxes are not includes, 5,5 city tax. Cancellation policy 72 hours before arrival time. Release time is 24 hours.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
The Flying Pig Downtown Hostel
Amsterdam Orange Tulip Hotel
Hostel Continental City Centre
We are the most centrally located in the downtown Amsterdam and offer dorms, private rooms with showers. situated right in the middle of the popular districts, the central station and red light area.
Just around the corner from us you may find cosy coffee shops, trendy designer stores, shopping street, old fashioned record shops, second hand clothing and lots of low-priced restaurants sightseeing, shopping and nightlife! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Amsterdam Mr.Beans Bed and Breakfast
Our friendly and helpful staff will do their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible in one of the most hospitable (and wheelchair-friendly) starships in Amsterdam.
Around the Hostel:
-2 minutes walking from here you will find the Central Station, a small district of charming cobblestone-streets packed with cosy cafes, cool bars, inviting restaurants and small shops selling unusual things
- 5 minutes walking from here you will also get to the dam-square , Dam Square lies in the historical center of Amsterdam, approximately 750 meters south of the main transportation hub, on the dams square you will find the royal palace madame tussauds and the national history.
- 10 minutes by tram you may find the Museum square A very informative exhibition of pictures, videos and other information about the division of Amsterdam and what it meant for the city of Amsterdam You can see the original parts of the Amsterdam Museums, Historic museum, rijks museum and the van Gogh museum.
All the rooms have private bathroom and toilet.
- open 24h
- You can pay only by cash
- no curfew, no lock-out
- friendly, multilingual staff
- free internet access, free wifi hot spot
- all rooms are non-smoking
- cool drinks at the reception
- bikes for rent
- safe luggage room (locked!)
Amsterdam Mr.Beans BedandBreakfast is located in the heart of Amsterdan's city centre near bustling shopping and business districts and opposite Central Station, Amsterdam's main train station - making this BedandBreafast your ideal choice when travelling and enjoying your journey. Mr.Beans BedandBreakfast location provides easy access to some of the top attractions and museums in the city, including the Anne Frankhuis, the Heineken Experience, Leidseplein and the Van Gogh Museum. The famous Red Light District is only a two-minute walk away.