Hostel | BP 118, Asrir Oued Ferkla, Tinjdad Tinghir, Morocco 52002
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle hire
- Reception (limited hours)
- Pets allowed
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 8:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tinghir?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
2 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
5 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Elkhorbat Guesthouse
• The Lodging El Khorbat offers 10 comfortable and spacious rooms, all air conditioned, with a large bathroom.
• These rooms occupy four houses built in 1860 in Ksar El Khorbat.
• Each room is equipped with a double bed of 140 x 190 cm. and a small lounge with traditional Moroccan sofas, which can be used as single beds.
• All rooms are connected to the reception by phone.
• In rooms Talalt, Gardemit, Igoudamène and Sidi Houari the bathroom is traditional Moroccan in others it is the European type.
• Some rooms also include a patio or terrace.
the private rooms type available:3 double /2single/4triple/3quadruple/2 quintuple.
single rooms:with comfortable bed /double bed in one
double rooms with a comfortable bed /2 beds and one aditional
triple rooms :2 double bed/1 bed
quadruple rooms:2 double/2 beds separated
quintuple rooms:2 double/3 beds aditional
Ksar El Khorbat,Tinjdad
El Khorbat provides an ideal base for excursions to the oasis of Ferkla, Todra valley with its famous gorge, the High Atlas, the Jebel Saghro and even the dunes of Erg Chebbi near Merzouga.
Visit Ksar Oujdid with its covered streets and central square, and a traditional house of unbaked clay.
In the course of Ksar Akedim labyrinthine structure.
Crossing the palm of El Khorbat Tassabelbalt up the hill, which offers a panoramic view of the oasis and is subject to meeting girls every Friday to turn a source.
Return by a different path in the grove, with the opportunity to visit an oil mill.