Riad Dollar Des Sables
Guesthouse | 13 Derb Deffa Ourbââ, Laksour Medina, Marrakech, Morocco 40000
3 out of 3 customers would recommend this property
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Outside area
- Cot / crib
- Infant bed
- Airport Pickup USD 15.92
- Luggage Room
CANCELLATION POLICIES - More than 30 days before arrival 30€. - Between 30 and 21 days before arrival 30%. - Between 21 and 7 days before arrival 50%. - Between 7 and 2 days before arrival 75%. - Between 2 days and date of arrival or no-show 100%
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 31 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 9:30
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Marrakech?Contact us directly
See other properties in Marrakech
Dar el Kanoun
Riad Dar El Kheir
Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa
Ryad Mogador Menara
Enter dates to check prices
About Riad Dollar Des Sables
For families or friends, you can book the 2 connected rooms (1 double & 1 twin) .
For special events, "Riad Dollar des sables" can be booked entirely, (maximum of 13 people can be accommodated). Please consult our own booking department by mail or phone about prices.
On its terrace, Riad Dollar des Sables offers relaxing and traditional Hammam and massages -Try the ritual body scrubb and a relaxing massage! Cathy, the owner and her team will make you fully enjoy a comfortable and peaceful stay at the Riad.
The cook Mouna will allow you to discover the finest Moroccan food for lunch and dinners, and can also give half day ( morning) cooking classes; Cathy will help you to discover the real Marrakesh, the old city and its surroundings.
At leisure, guests can relax with various treatments and therapies at the sensual and sophisticated spa or can visit solarium just for peaceful relaxation.
- Airport transfer recommended upon arrival :150 DHS one way by car;
- Beauty salon
- Doctor on call
- Internet access - high speed wi-fi free
- Non-smoking rooms
- Restaurant (typical meals on request)
- Cooking lessons (mornings )
- Room service
- Safe inside the rooms
THE RATES EXCLUDE:
- Visitor's tax: 25 DHS per person, per night to be paid on arrival.
- Meals: Diner between 15 and 20 Euros excluding drinks, with a large choice of typical meals;
-half board on request: 18 euros per pers, children: 11 euros per child
- Lunch 15 Euros excluding drinks.
- Staff tips
- Airport transfer 14 euros for the car one way, highly recommended by the owner and by her guests, especially if you come by night, or for the very first time.
- More than 30 days before arrival 30€.
- Between 30 and 21 days before arrival 30%.
- Between 21 and 7 days before arrival 50%.
- Between 7 and 2 days before arrival 75%.
- Between 2 days and date of arrival or no-show 100%
The accommodation consists of 6 guestrooms that avail a feeling of being "at home" and elegance. The rooms are well facilitated to make sure you have a comfortable stay.
3 twin rooms, 2 double rooms and 1 Suite ( our Suite can accommodate 2 guests or 3 guests with an extra charge of 15 euros per night for an adult over 12 year's old).
- Air conditioning
- En-suite / private bathroom
- Internet access wi-fi free
- small Safe in our rooms
* Visitor's taxes not included: 2.30 euros /per/ night, except for children under 12 year's old.
Riad Dollar des Sables is ideally located in one of the most beautiful Medina districts - "Esmarinne souk" area. The House is about 2mins walking from the well known Djemaa El-Fna Square, through the main street "Esmarinne" at the beginning of the main Souk called "Smarinne".
The neighborhood is really quiet and safe, with only 2 dead ends .
On simple request, we offer to our guests to be escorted to go to where they like , thanks to our housekeeper and night guard ( with no extra charge).
Airport pick up:
It is recommended to book also this service to avoid negociation with taxis at the airport, and also to avoid the "fake" guides at The main Square "JEMA EL FNA".
If you prefer coming on your own, arriving at JEMA EL FNA SQUARE, inside the old Medina, it is better to call us so that we can meet you and take you to the Riad.