Hostel | 28 Jbel Lakhdar R'mila, Marrakech, Morocco 40000
221 out of 229 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/10/2015)
Michael Roet thinks…
"It is a well appointed Riad with spacious rooms, a very helpful staff and it is in a central location making it easy to walk into the Medina or to the new city."Read all Riad Lakhdar reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Marrakech?Contact us directly
See other properties in Marrakech
Kenzi Farah Hotel
Ushuaia Clubbing Hotel
Riad Dar Khmissa
Riad Les Jardins De Mouassine
Riad Aicha Marrakech
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Riad Lakhdar
Sitting in either the Moroccan Salon or Western salon listening to the fountain, viewing the orange trees, iron balcony design and open sky, you can enjoy the cuisine prepared by a native Marrakchi chef.
* The courses feature what is newly available in the market selected by you with as much help as you wish from the staff.
Lunch 12 Euro
Dinner 18 Euro
Bring Your Own
TRY THESE ACTIVITIES :
* Sun chairs on terasse with cold shower accessible!
* Massage in room
* Banquet with folk music and dancing
* Hamam, a traditional bath laying on a heated marble floor with water poured over you, skin scraped, body and hair washed with or without massage. Location is next door at Hamam El Bacha
* Guide available for touristic sites, shopping for books, music or whatever.Can arrange for chauffeur in Marrakech and for outside day trips
Modern riad with 6 rooms, all with air conditioning, heating and private bathrooms 4 of which are huge. Traditional craftsmen used - tiles, stuccoed design ceilings, tadlakt walls, ceiling lanterns, colored glass windowpanes, wrought iron balconies, fountains, custom design furniture with folk art - in realizing this dream.
Rooms have wireless Internet access.
Located in the heart of the medina. A five minute walk to “the place” - Jemaa el Fna , the mosque - Koutoubia and the new town - Gueliz