Adventure Keys Surf Camp Taghazout Map
Campsite | taghazout center, Agadir, Morocco 82000
7 out of 7 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/07/2013)
"The atmosphere and the food was great. Bed were comfortable. Great hostel in general."Read all Adventure Keys Surf Camp Taghazout reviews
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Airport Pickup USD 41.32
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Agadir?Contact us directly
See other properties in Agadir
Surf Waves Morroco
Beautiful Taghazout Mountain Riad
surf house morocco
Hotel Club Almoggar
La Petite Suede
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
How to get to the town?
- From Marrakech: You can get a bus from there to agadir and then you can get a taxi from the bus station to Taghazout for 10€ - 15€.
- From Essaouira: Ask the bus driver to stop at Taghazout center.
- From Agadir: You can get a taxi from the bus station to Taghazout for 10€ - 15€.
- From Agadir airport: You can get a taxi from the airport to Taghazout for 30€ - 40€.
Since there are no addresses the best thing to do is give us a call when you arrive, or ask at the restaurant Lapaix, or
go to Moroccan'n roll Surfshop, in the main street for the Adventurekeys surf camp or for Yassine.
You as well check the map: Check the map: http://www.adventurekeys.com/images/rental/map_large.png
- The town has restaurants, shops, a pharmacy and everything you might need. There is no bank or ATM, but we pass an ATM when we drive to the surf every day.
- Our houses have electricity, warm water, dorm-style bedrooms, bathrooms are all shared. All beds have bedding. Towels are not provided.
- The house is within walking distance (half a minute) of the town square, the beach is a two minute walk. This is also where the closest surf break is.
- We do have wireless Internet...
- A few great surf-shops who are a lot cheaper than the ones in Europe.