Paulina Youth Hostel
Hostel | Trujano 321 col. centro, Oaxaca, Mexico 68000
34 out of 38 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/11/2013)
C. Alejandro Ruiz thinks…
"Beautiful hostel with colonial yet modern architecture. Breakfast was good and included."Read all Paulina Youth Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Oaxaca?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Paulina Youth Hostel
We are located in the historic area of the city, near all of the main cultural and tourist attractions.
As Hostelling International members we strive to provide a friendly environment where you can be assured a comfortable and pleasant stay. That is the reason we’re here, and the reason we have become the most popular hostel in Oaxaca.
- 92 beds (5 private rooms and 10 dorms).
- Orthopedic mattresses, sheets, blanket, pillow, towel and personal in-room lockers.
- Safety deposit boxes for your valuables in the reception area.
- Luggage storage.
- Hot water.
- English spoken in the reception.
- Cafeteria open for breakfast.
- Dining room.
- Public areas for relaxing and making new friends from around the world.
- Terrace Roof with lounge chairs.
- Aromatic garden.
- Open 24 hrs at day, 365 days of the year.
Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
Check in at 1:00 p.m.
We ask that you help the maids to keep the hostel clean by leaving the rooms from 11:00 a.m. To 1:00 p.m. so they can do their job.
Free Breakfast Includes:
Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate
Fruit with yogurt and granola
Toast with butter or Marmalade
Eggs with jam, cheese, mushrooms, or bacon