- Luggage Room
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Oaxaca?
About El Quijote
What we offer and what we don't...
***** At El Quijote you get:
- Wide and comfy beds. Spic and span floors, walls and bathrooms.
- Free unlimited WiFi. Free Internet (1/4 hr. daily). More time needed? a fee applies. Please, consider ciber-cafes near the hostel.
- Hot showers (24/7).
- Two minute walk to central market, Periferico Bus Terminal, Segunda Clase Bus Terminal, five minutes to the Zocalo central square. Location & map here.
- Total security, with locked front gate. Free personal lockers (dormitory, small bags), free safe-boxes (private rooms).
- Smoker's friendly chill out upstairs terrace. DVD setup in lobby. Piano, guitar.
- Personalized service from helpful and corteus owner.
- Tours to Monte Alban, Mitla, etc. Information here.
- Check out 11 am, check-in noon, 10:30 pm curfew.
***** (!) We do not offer... Sorry!
-We do not offer kitchen.
- We do not offer breakfasts.
- We do not offer party or any noisy activities.
Place of interest (blocks/Slow walking minutes)
- 20 de Noviembre main food market (2b/2-3mins)
- The Handcrafts Market (2b/2-3mins)
- Benito Juarez principal market (3b/3-4mins)
- La Soledad Basilic-Church (5b/6-7mins)
- Zocalo main plaza (6b/7mins)
- Macedonio Alcalá theatre (9b/11mins)
- Santo Domingo ex-convent (12b/15mins)
- Economic-taxi station with small-towns destinations (2b/2-3mins)
- AU 2nd class bus station (2b/2-3mins)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.