Al Son de los Santos
Hostel | Calle San Sebastian # 94, Zona Centro, Guanajuato, Mexico 36000
32 out of 32 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/09/2013)
Richard Schuckman thinks…
"Very friendly. Downright sweet. Small but pretty good kitchen. Nice roof terrace. Away from the noisy city center but close enough to get there in 10-15 minutes. Maybe the nicest bathrooms/showers…"Read all Al Son de los Santos reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 30.56
- Luggage Room USD 2.29
FROM THE 3rd OCTOBER TO THE 20th OCTOBER: * All our bookings are minimum of 2 nights * There will be NO REFUND for cancellations 15 days prior to the reservation made To ensure your stay we require 50% of the total amount through your credit card data or bank deposit. - Special Conditions - Xmas: From 15 Dec to 10 Jan , 50% prepayment required to guarantee the booking. Please contact the property directly to arrange it.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Guanajuato?Contact us directly
See other properties in Guanajuato
La Casa de Dante
Hostal Galería Café 1810
Casa del Tio Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
Dorm (8 beds) Ensuite Female only
Dorm (8 beds) Ensuite Male only
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private (2 double beds) Ensuite
Private Twin Ensuite
Private Single Ensuite
Deluxe Private Single Ensuite
Private Triple Ensuite
About Al Son de los Santos
• 6 dorms and private rooms (non smoking)
• In-room bath
• Local TV cable in rooms
• Daily cleaning room
• Hair dryers and alarm clock, available at reception
• Coffee, tea, natural or water, 24 hrs.
• Wireless Internet in all areas
• BBQ Terrace (Smoking Area)
• Tourist information
• Reception 24 hrs. (Only in the month of October during the Cervantino Festival)
• Check in: 14:00 hrs.
• Check out: 12:00 hrs.
• Reception hours: 09:00 to 22:00 hrs. To offer you a better service, please tell us your arrival time.
• Breakfast time: 10:00 to 11:00 hrs. If you need breakfast at a different time, please let us know.
Services with extra charge:
• Delicious Mexican Breakfast by our Chef $60 pesos.
• Continental breakfast $30 pesos
• Safe taxi service in Guanajuato, bus stations and airport
• Bilingual Tour Guide (I contacted)
• Telephone International long distance calls economic
• Bottle of wine in Terrace
• Variety of snacks
• Soap and shampoo in dorms $5 pesos each one.
• Cost per night locker in Dorms - $10 pesos (in Cervantino Festival season)
- - Credit cards not accepted
• San Sebastian Suite (Deluxe)
King Size bed for 2 adults
• San Francisco Room
Room for 4 people,1 bunk bed and 2 single beds
• San Roque Room
Room with 2 beds for 1 or 2 people
• San Diego Room
Triple room,1 bunk bed and 1 single bed
• San Ignacio Room
Shared room with 4 bunk beds for women
• San Juan Room
Shared room with 4 bunk beds for men
Al Son de los Santos · Hostel
Street: San Sebastian # 94, Downtown
Guanajuato, Gto. Mexico
Corner of San Agustin Street.
We are located in the heart of Guanajuato, where you'll find historic areas, theatres, museums, cultural centres, and the best nightlife in the city.
• Tourist Zone