Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Hostel | Maestranza 147, Centro, Guadalajara, Mexico 44100
41 out of 42 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (18/02/2015)
Stephane Pageau thinks…
"The hostel's location is awesome, it's close to all there is to see in the historic centre. The hostel itself looks very nice. The kitchen is spacious, if you like to cook. The common area is huge,…"Read all Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Guadalajara?Contact us directly
See other properties in Guadalajara
Posada San Pablo
Hostal de Maria
Hostal de Brujas
Blue Pepper Downtown
Home and Hostel
Our hostel has been recently renovated under Hospedarte Hostels Management, we invite you to visit the new face of Hostel Guadalajara Centro
Hospedarte HI Hostels your RELIABLE choice in Guadalajara! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Male only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Deluxe 2 person (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
At Hospedarte HI Hostels it's not just about staying in the best locations, it's about the people you meet along the way, come experience Guadalajara with us! We are the best hostel for meeting people and partying
Hospedarte Centro Hostel is located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Guadalajara, near everything you need for your stay in this fantastic city.
The grand charm of the historic building combined with our great service and location will be one of the most unique city experiences you will have in Guadalajara
Hospedarte Centro is a cosmopolitan backpacker hostel, ideal for meeting other travelers and staying in the city center on a budget, with multi-dorms and private rooms available.
We do believe that a happy lodger needs a good breakfast, which is why we have a FREE continental breakfast for you to start you day in a good way! We also offer FREE bikes, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel and FREE computers with internet access so you can stay in touch with the rest of the world and explore what's on in Guadalajara!
Got a spare ten minutes? We're a:
1 minute walk to main Plazas (Plaza de la Liberacion & Plaza de armas)
2 minute walk to City Theater (Teatro Degollado)
3 minute walk to Cathedral & Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres Monument
4 minute walk to City Regional museum
5 minute walk to City Market (Biggest one in Latin America)
6 minute walk to Instituto Cultural Cabañas Museum & Plaza Tapatia
7 minute walk to Plaza de los Mariachis
We Offer tours to:
• Guadalajara City tour (Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque, Zapopan & Tonala)
• Daily tour to Tequila for only $350 pesos!
• Wrestling Tour every Tuesday
• Tour to Chapala Lake (Biggest lake in Mexico)
Thank you for choosing us as your Guadalajara Hostel. We understand that a hostel can make a big difference in your enjoyment of a city and we love Guadalajara so much we have made sure our hostel will give you the pleasure you deserve.
Hopefully, you've seen that we're trying to provide exactly the environment we would like when we travel. It is what hostels were designed for, where they are different from hotels. Please, whoever you choose to stay with, do enjoy your stay in Guadalajara!
We boast a clean environment with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Everything you need in a hostel
We look forward to seeing you on your arrival!!
The Hospedarte HI Hostels Team
Best Located Hostel in Guadalajara! Offering:
• FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
• FREE computers with internet access
• FREE daily continental breakfast
• FREE bikes
• FREE towels and bed linen
• FREE maps of Guadalajara
• FREE massive lockers in each room
• FREE daily housekeeping services
• FREE luggage storage
• FREE Hostel activities as movie night, salsa lessons, billiards tournaments nights…
• Clean, bright and airy dorms & private rooms with balcony & high ceilings
• 8-bed dorms with balcony (Female, male & mixed) equipped with bunk beds, one connector, individual reading lights on each bed, shelf and plenty of storage space. We provide convenient toilets and showers located outside the dorms.
• Single, double, twin, triple and quad private rooms with shared bathrooms, most with balcony, all equipped with Wi-Fi, safety locker, bed linen & towel, personal cleaning supplies.
• Huge, fully-equipped self-service kitchen
• Large and social common room with beautiful old-world stone columns equipped with lounge chairs, hammock & pool table
• Daily activities to explore the city with fellow travelers including pub crawl, bike rides, wrestling tour, Tequila tour for only $350 pesos
• 24-hour access, 365 days a year, NO CURFEW
• Cheap Cold Beers
• NO age restriction - all ages welcome, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Groups welcome, special rates!
• Special weekly and monthly rates available
• Washing and drying facilities available for only $50 pesos
• TV room (Cable TV & DVD player)
• Biergarten – Hostel’s bar for guests and locals
• Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
• Check out time 12pm
• Free car parking
• Fax and photocopy facilities
• Souvenirs & toiletries sales at reception
• Discount for Hosteling International members when you show your membership card upon arrival.
• International standards for comfort, cleanliness and security
Hospedarte Centro Hostel is located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Guadalajara within easy walking distance of many of Guadalajara's great attractions, such as the city market (the biggest one in Latin America), Cathedral, main plazas, Museum Cultural Cabañas, etc…
147 Maestranza St. (corner with Lopez Cotilla St.)
We're right downtown, just two blocks from the main intersection of town (Juarez Ave. and 16 of September Avenue). A block south of Juarez Ave. and two blocks east of 16 of September, and 4 blocks from Calzada Independencia, so it's easy to get here. We are 500 meters away from the Plaza Universidad station of the Guadalajara Subway, which goes across the city from north to south and three fourths of the city from west to east.
Any changes to reservations including cancellations must be done by e-mail at least 2 days prior to arrival in order to avoid being charged for the reservation