Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Hostel | Efrain Gonzalez Luna 2075, Col. Americana, Guadalajara, Mexico 44160
84 out of 84 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/07/2013)
"Great Hostel. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The "included breakfast" was much more than I imagined, way more than I've gotten at other hostels I will definitely stay here…"Read all Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Guadalajara?Contact us directly
See other properties in Guadalajara
Hostel beds n travel
Hosta de Pablo y Lucha
Blue Pepper Chapultepec
Hostel Avant Garden
HOSTEL TEQUILA GUADALAJARA
You get what you pay for in this city so if you want the best experience for your stay in Guadalajara check out the top rated, the most popular & lively hostel in the city: Hospedarte Chapultepec Hostel
It's not just about staying in the best location, it's about the people you meet along the way! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 person (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Lonely Planet, the World's most trusted travel guide, only recommends two hostels in Guadalajara: Hospedarte Chapultepec & Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro.
Want to know what the Lonely Planet Guide 2012 says about us?
On a residential side street in Chapultepec, this low-key guesthouse attracts a mix of solo travelers and international students. A hammock-filled back garden is great for relaxation, and you can use the communal kitchen for meals or just grab a free bike and explore the neighborhood on two wheels. Unlike its sister hostel downtown, this is not a party zone (there are quiet hours after midnight)
Hospedarte Chapultepec is in a great central location, half a block from Chapultepec Ave. One of the best neighborhoods for nightlife & culture; surrounded by shopping, galleries, restaurants, clubs, and public transport. Downtown is great for sightseeing but Chapultepec Ave. is where you will want to spend all your time.
Hospedarte Chapultepec Hostel has the friendly atmosphere of a hostel with the style, comfort and service of a boutique hotel. Meeting other travelers is easy in our spacious, modern and open common areas
Each room reflects the personality of Jalisco, as every room is called with the name of an Mexican artist from this state
All our private rooms are ensuite, we also have 8-bed dorms (female, men or mixed), we offer great value and affordable prices.
We strongly believe that one should get as much value for money as possible. That's why we offer FREE continental breakfast, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, FREE computers with internet access, FREE bed linen & towel (pre-made beds!), FREE bikes, FREE luggage storage, FREE welcome drink, FREE maps & guides of Guadalajara, FREE lockers in every room, FREE Hostel activities, etc.
The cleanliness of the guest rooms and other areas of the hostel is extremely important to us. We guarantee to provide a very clean and sanitary environment to all of our valued guests.
We're staffed by a Mexican and International crew of young and enthusiastic travelers who are more than willing to find the best time for you in this amazing city!
Make the right choice in your travels and try out Hospedarte HI Hostels! We are the #1 Hostels in categories of Location, Fun, Atmosphere, Staff, Security & Cleanliness
We offer you the highest quality accommodations and services. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your comments and your support as we value each and every one of them and we’re working very hard to make Hospedarte Hostels your best stay ever.
Watch our videos here on Hostelbookers
We look forward to seeing you on your arrival!!
The Hospedarte HI Hostels Team
We also feature:
• Daily activities to explore the city with fellow travelers including pub crawl, bike rides, wrestling tour, Tequila tour for only $350 pesos
• 24-hour access, 365 days a year, NO CURFEW
• NO age restriction - all ages welcome, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Groups welcome, special rates!
• Special weekly and monthly rates available
• Self-service laundry
• TV room (Cable TV, projector, DVD player)
• Fully equipped self-service kitchen
• Several open areas to relax and chill out
• Sunny roof terrace for getting your tan on
• Spacious backyard with hammocks, lounge chairs, BBQs grill, foosball table…
• Biergarten – Hostel’s bar for guests and locals
• Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
• Check out time 12pm
• Free car parking
• Fax and photocopy facilities
• Souvenirs & toiletries sales at reception
• Discount for Hostelling International members when you show your membership card upon arrival.
• International standards for comfort, cleanliness and security
We offer you the best price-value in town!
Activities Hospedarte Chapultepec Hostel:
(The best way to meet people from all around the world)
• Monday is the Movie Night at Hospedarte Chapultepec, curl up on one of our comfy sofas in front of film projected... FREE popcorn!
• Tuesday is the Wrestling tour from the hostel for only $200 pesos (includes transportation to the arena, 1 drink and the ticket for the show)
• Wednesday is Pizza Night, free pizza for all our lovely guests, yummm!
• Thursday night is the FREE Pub crawl not to be missed! See reception team for details
• Friday is Tequila Night at Hospedarte Centro, cheers!
• Saturday is Karaoke night at Hospedarte Chapultepec, have fun and practice your singing skills!
• Sunday is the bike ride; major streets are close to cars from 8am to 2pm!
So join us & make this one of the most memorable places on your travels!
Whether you're a backpacker, tourist, exchange student or a budget traveler, you will enjoy Hospedarte Chapultepec Hostel.
Add to that the excellent central location, close to main touristic and cultural attractions of the city and you'll find this is a great place to start your adventures in Guadalajara!
Any changes to reservations including cancellations must be done by e-mail at least 2 days prior to arrival in order to avoid being charged for the reservation
1 minute from Chapultepec Ave.
5 minutes from Centro Magno Shopping Center
5 minutes from City Arches & Minerva Roundabout
5 minutes from Expo Guadalajara
10 minutes from downtown