Hostel | Orquideas Street 10, Cancun, Mexico 75500
324 out of 346 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/02/2014)
Linda Lindholm thinks…
"Staff is very helpful, fun and personable. The breakfast and excellent dinner is included in the price. Great bargain! Welcome me back like family."Read all Hostel Quetzal reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 44.54
- Luggage Room USD 3.71
" if you are arriving later than 11 pm please contact us to let us know otherwise we will cancel your reservation"
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cancun?Contact us directly
A place where Beer Pong, Kings Cup, Flip Cup and Beer Bongs are a daily ritual.
We have both free breakfast and free dinner to make sure you have the strength to keep drinking. Unrivalled party scene for the party rockers, Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
5 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
About Hostel Quetzal
• Recovery breakfast served hot
• Dinner made by chef (vegetarian available) to get you ready for a night of clubbing
• Free Tequila shot with dinner
• Fun staff
• Tiki Bar in main garden and Rooftop Bar
• Private knicks and corners for the hot and horny
• 24hr security and reception
• Nightly outings to amazing Cancun clubs with OPEN BAR, one way transportation, express entry, bottle service and tips all included
• Discount tours for Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza), Adventure parks, Cenotes, Swimming with Whale Sharks (June – Early September), Diving/Snorkelling and Party Yacht’s
• Fully licenced bar with daily drink specials
• Common room with book exchange, international cable TV
• Common kitchen which you will never use because the chef cooks for FREE
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! We are located in the centre of Cancun, here you can experience the real culture of Mexico with local food, crafts, markets and street art with everything at real Mexican prices. Five blocks the ADO bus centre and just a short 10 minute bus from the bustling Zona Hotelera with gorgeous white beaches, restaurants and world famous nightlife. We really are the best of both worlds.
We have won countless awards from Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Tripadvisor including;
BEST HOSTEL IN MEXICO 2009 & 2010
BEST ATMOSPHERE IN NORTH AMERICA 2009, 2010, 2011
BEST STAFF AWARD 2013
A hostel created in the elegant Mexican home of a famous international performing artist. A home designed for socializing, focusing and relaxing. A space where the most amazing shows were cast, rehearsed, recorded and produced. Receive all the amenities of a touring pop star plus loads of extras like food, fun, entertainment, drinks, chill and thrill, Wi-Fi, clean clothes, and a genuine smile from our staff.
Our Sexy Team will take you to the best nightclubs every night. World famous Coco Bongo, Beach/Pool parties, glow parties, foam parties, largest nightclub in Latin America with a capacity of 6000 people. All with OPEN BAR, one way transport, table service with tips included. We know all the waiters so the service is unbeatable.
Barmaid Tits-Magee mixing great cocktails and special shots.
Masterchef Rosendo Gil will cook amazing Mexican inspired Breakfast and Dinners.
Spanky clean cleaners Lupe, Juana and Blanca
Monica Moray presents Hostel Quetzal inside her performing arts home for you to enjoy.
OUR BEDS ARE COMFORTABLE
A great place to crash out and maybe get some sleep.
12 BED MIXED DORM
Our dorm was originally a rehearsal studio creating large shows with trapeze acts, musicians, dancers, and acrobatic performers with the Aves del Paraiso entertainment company. The Original Coco Bongo show was made here in this room. Have dreams with dancing girls and hot bodies grinding to the beat.The oversized room has air-conditioning and ceiling fans, wide open spaces, and large windows. The bathroom is conveniently ensuite and comfortably designed for men or women.
5 BED MIXED DORM
This room is on the ground floor great if you are unable to make the climb up the stairs into the main dorm. Has a garden patio if you need some privacy.
HELLO KITTY DORM
A girls only room sometimes yes there are guys sleeping with a Kitty as well. Tell reception if it gets out of hand. Located on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the tropical garden, Hello Kitty themed sheets, lockers and private bathroom.
DISNEY PRINCESS DORM
Another room with an ensuite bathroom just for our female travellers to say on the ground floor with french doors that open onto a patio that connects to the small Mixed Dorm and lots do connect.
Private ensuite rooms, doubles, twins and triples:
• All rooms are distinctive in design and color. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings, arched doorways and large arched windows. Spoil yourself and stay here.
• All private rooms have a private balcony or terrace. Fully equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, full private bath, wireless internet access 24/7, hot water, towels and sheets.
In front of Parque Del Arte our property is a full block long, we face the park Jardin Del Arte.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! We are located in the centre of Cancun, here you can experience the real culture of Mexico with local food, crafts, markets and street art with everything at real Mexican prices. Five blocks the ADO bus centre and just a short 10 minute bus from the bustling Zona Hotelera with gorgeous white beaches, restaurants and world famous nightlife. We really are the best of both worlds.