Hostel | Orquideas Street 10, Cancun, Mexico 75500
324 out of 346 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/02/2014)
Linda Lindholm thinks…
"Staff is very helpful, fun and personable. The breakfast and excellent dinner is included in the price. Great bargain! Welcome me back like family."Read all Hostel Quetzal reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 45.68
- Luggage Room USD 3.81
" if you are arriving later than 11 pm please contact us to let us know otherwise we will cancel your reservation"
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cancun?Contact us directly
A place where Beer Pong, Kings Cup, Flip Cup and Beer Bongs are a daily ritual.
Qualified Chef making breakfast and dinner served with Tequila shot ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. Unrivalled party scene for the party rockers, quiet rooms with hammocks and tropical garden for the less rowdy. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
5 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
About Hostel Quetzal
• Free freshly prepared breakfast, scrambled eggs, fresh fruits, Mexican treats
• Free dinner made by qualified chef with fresh produce brought daily (vegetarian available)
• Free Tequila shot with dinner
• Free Wi-Fi
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Lockers, linen and towels included with daily house keeping
• 24hr security and reception
• Nightly outings to amazing Cancun clubs with OPEN BAR, one way transportation, express entry, bottle service and tips all included
• Discount tours for Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza), Adventure parks, Cenotes, Swimming with Whale Sharks (June – Early September), Diving/Snorkelling and Party Yacht’s
• Fully licenced bar with daily drink specials
• Common room with book exchange, international cable TV
• Beautiful rooftop overlooking Cancun perfect for sunbaking, moon gazing and cocktails
• Tropical garden with hammocks perfect for relaxing or recovering
• Common kitchen
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! We are located in the centre of Cancun, here you can experience the real culture of Mexico with local food, crafts, markets and street art with everything at real Mexican prices. Five blocks the ADO bus centre and just a short 10 minute bus from the bustling Zona Hotelera with gorgeous white beaches, restaurants and world famous nightlife. We really are the best of both worlds.
We have won countless awards from Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Tripadvisor including;
BEST HOSTEL IN MEXICO 2009 & 2010
BEST ATMOSPHERE IN NORTH AMERICA 2009, 2010, 2011
BEST STAFF AWARD 2013
A hostel created in the elegant Mexican home of a famous international performing artist. A home designed for socializing, focusing and relaxing. A space where the most amazing shows were cast, rehearsed, recorded and produced. Receive all the amenities of a touring pop star plus loads of extras like food, fun, entertainment, drinks, chill and thrill, Wi-Fi, clean clothes, and a genuine smile from our staff.
Bryan & Paddy will take you to the best nightclubs every night. World famous Coco Bongo, Beach/Pool parties, glow parties, foam parties, largest nightclub in Latin America with a capacity of 6000 people. All with OPEN BAR, one way transport, table service with tips included. We know all the waiters so the service is unbeatable.
Barmaid Tits-Magee mixing great cocktails and special shots.
Masterchef Rosendo Gil will cook amazing Mexican inspired Breakfast and Dinners.
Spanky clean cleaners Lupe, Juana and Blanca
Monica Moray presents Hostel Quetzal inside her performing arts home for you to enjoy.
Backpackers and Flashpackers love us and we have rooms for every budget!
12 BED MIXED DORM
Our dorm was originally a rehearsal studio creating large shows with trapeze acts, musicians, dancers, and acrobatic performers with the Aves del Paraiso entertainment company. The oversized room has air-conditioning and ceiling fans, wide open spaces, and large windows. The bathroom is conveniently ensuite and comfortably designed for men or women.
5 BED MIXED DORM
A smaller room for the traveller who wants a bit more space to themselves, boys and girls welcome. This room is newly repainted with bright colours, large arched windows, private patio ensuite bathroom and lockers.
HELLO KITTY DORM
A girls only room with five beds, located on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the tropical garden, gorgeous Hello Kitty themed sheets, amenities included, lockers and private bathroom.
DISNEY PRINCESS DORM
Another room just for our female travellers with a Disney Princess theme with matching sheets, large wardrobe to hang dresses, amenities included, large french doors open onto a private patio and ensuite bathroom, this room has five beds.
Private ensuite rooms, doubles, twins and triples:
• All rooms are distinctive in design and color. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings, arched doorways and large arched windows. Spoil yourself and stay here.
• All private rooms have a private balcony, terrace or garden patio. Fully equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, full private bath, wireless internet access 24/7, hot water, towels, beach towels and sheets.
In front of Parque Del Arte our property is a full block long, we face the park Jardin Del Arte.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! We are located in the centre of Cancun, here you can experience the real culture of Mexico with local food, crafts, markets and street art with everything at real Mexican prices. Five blocks the ADO bus centre and just a short 10 minute bus from the bustling Zona Hotelera with gorgeous white beaches, restaurants and world famous nightlife. We really are the best of both worlds.