Troka Prewar Residence Map
Guesthouse | 7 JALAN BUKIT CINA, Malacca, Malaysia 57100
25 out of 25 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/10/2014)
Kristin kaplan thinks…
"Kuzmen was incredibly accomadating! He set us up with a map and gave us amazing recommendations for activities and food! Everyone was very friendly and nice!"Read all Troka Prewar Residence reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
Group of 15 or more traveling to Malacca?Contact us directly
See other properties in Malacca
Apa Kaba Home&Stay
Old Town Guesthouse
Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hostel
Hallmark Inn Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
We are located on Jalan Bukit Cina, next to 'Bukit Cina
Our place is opposite Hong Seng Restaurant and next to Golden Mansion Restaurant, in the corner where the road bends.
From Kuala Lumpur
Busses from Kuala Lumpur to the Melaka Sentral bus terminal leaving from the Bandar Tasik Selatan terminal (TBS - Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) in Kuala Lumpur, which is serving all southbound connections.
Several bus companies running services to Melaka every 15-30min throughout the day. The cost is RM9.00 or RM10.00 depending on the company (i.e. Metrobus). However, Transitional bus is more expensive (RM12.50). It takes about 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur TBS terminal to Melaka Sentral terminal.
To get to TBS bus terminal in KL by public transport you have the following options:
1) From Chinatown take a Shuttle bus from infront Pudu Sentral bus terminal (before 'Puduraya'). Busses leaving from opposite AnCasa hotel, showing 'SHUTTLE TBS'. The cost is RM2.00. It takes about 16 minutes to the TBS terminal. The shuttle bus runs when it is full, usually every 15-30min.
2) From KL Sentral railway station (or your nearest KTM station) take a KTM commuter train towards 'Sungai Gadut' and get off at 'Bandar Tasik Selatan'. The TBS terminal is just upstairs, connected to the train station by bridges. The cost is RM1.00 and it takes about 18 minutes. This train is running every 15min in peak hours, otherwise every 30min during off peak hours.
3) From anywhere in KL take an LRT train on Sri Petaling Line towards 'Sri Petaling'. Get off at 'Bandar Tasik Selatan'. The TBS terminal is just upstairs, connected to the LRT station by bridges.
4) From KLIA airport, take a train on KLIA Ekspress Line or KLIA Transit Line (both just running in 1 direction). Get off at 'Bandar Tasik Selatan'. The TBS terminal is just upstairs, connected to the train station by bridges.