amiGOs KL Guest House
Guesthouse | No 70, Changkat thambi dollah, Lorong 1/77A, Behind times square mall Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 55100
17 out of 19 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/05/2014)
"Price very reasonable, proximity to downtown KL, Staff very friendly and exceedingly helpful!"Read all amiGOs KL Guest House reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 31.39
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kuala Lumpur?Contact us directly
See other properties in Kuala Lumpur
Eighty-Eight Inn @ 88 Inn
Golden Palace Hotel
Ali Baba Hotel
Zodiac Golden Palace Hotel
Sabrina Golden Palace Hotel
Sunshine Bedz KL
We offer en-suite and shared room categories and promise clean, comfortable and hygienic room to make your stay the best.
All our rooms are windowed, air-conditioned, spacious and odourless. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About amiGOs KL Guest House
We have lots of place to chill or hangout with fellow guests. We can accommodate up to 36 people a night. A simple breakfast, quality linen, towel and lockers are always available at FOC. No extra charges. Our lounge attracts with a huge 46 inch LED TV with the most famous satellite channels. You may watch DVD movies as we had a huge DVD collection. Dive In to our library for travel guides and ideas, so you may plan your next travel destination. We look forward to welcoming you to amiGOs KL.
We would be very happy to form as a part of your unforgettable memories. Our efforts are aimed to satisfy every single customer by forming the best Amigos KL team to serve you non stop.
Have a safe trip. amiGOs amiGOs !!!
With pleasure, amiGOs KL team welcomes every individual customer depends on their budget.
NOTE: All our room types are air-conditioned.
The following are the room categories we hold:
Double en-suite (attached bathroom, sleeps 2 with one queen bed)
Triple en-suite (attached bathroom, sleeps 3 with one queen and one single bed)
Double shared (Shared bathroom, sleeps 2 with one queen bed)
Twin shared (Shared bathroom, sleeps 2 with two single beds)
Single room (Shared bathroom, sleeps 1 with one single bed)
NO.70, Lorong 1/77A (Off Jalan Pudu), Kuala Lumpur, 55100.
amiGOs KL covers the following sight seeing attractions which are within the vicinity:
1. If you like shopping then the famous JALAN BUKIT BINTANG which dazzles with shopping malls such as BB plaza, LOT 10, Fahrenheit 88, Pavillion KL and Sungeiwang plaza are a short walk for 5 minutes.
2. JALAN ALOR the famous CHINESE EAT STREET is about 7 minutes by walk.
3. PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS the duo skycrapper is only 20 minutes walk or a 10 minutes ride by taxi. KLCC shopping mall invites you just down the towers.
4. Menara KL / KL tower (15 mins by walk or 10 mins by taxi)
5. Chinatown / Petaling street (20 mins by walk or 5 mins by taxi)
6. Central market (25 mins by walk or 10 mins by taxi)
7. Merdeka square / National monument (30 mins by walk or 10 mins by taxi)
8. National mosque (30 mins by walk or 10 mins by taxi)
9. Lake gardens, Bird park, KL City gallery, Islamic arts museum (30 mins by walk or 10 mins by taxi)
10. Masjid India / Masjid Jamek (20 mins by walk or 5 mins by taxi)