- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Airport Pickup 20.64USD
Passports need to be presented upon check-in & Property reserves the right to refuse entry to the hostel.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUP BOOKING ONLINE. BOOKING MADE ONLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID. (10 or more)
Please note that the prices of the four-, six- and eight-bed dorms are the same. Please be reminded that if you book into these dorms, management reserves the right to change your bookings from four- to six-bed dorms and vice versa. This is to ensure that we have the flexibility to make sure all of our guests' requests are fulfilled.
If you are travelling in a group, we cannot guarantee that your group will be staying in the same dorm. However, we will try our best to arrange it so that you do stay in the same dorm together. But sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, this not always possible.
We only accept bookings for up to nine people online. Group bookings for 10 or more people shall be considered null and void.
Our hostel is not wheelchair accessible as we have no lift.
This is a backpacker and a party music hostel. We only accept guests under the age of 50.
Due to limited capacity at our hostel and our dedication to providing each customers with a high quality stay, we are only able to accept online bookings based on availability and discretionary basis, which may exclude bookings from Malaysia, India, Africa and Middle Eastern countries. To avoid disappointments and/or potential misunderstanding, if you are from one of those countries, kindly check with us prior to making an online booking. However, we are pleased to inform that we accept walk in check in for everyone subject to room availability.
THINGS TO NOTE:
Guest failure to arrive on the stated arrival time without notifying your booking will be cancelled within 5 hours.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kuala Lumpur?
Map and Directions
How to get to Reggae Mansion KL:
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and KLIA 2 via:
KLIA Express Train:
- This express train takes approximately 28 mins to get from KLIA to the Kuala Lumpur KL Sentral Station. This is the quickest way to get to Reggae Mansion KL.
- From KL Sentral Station, it will only take another 10 mins by LRT Train, or taxi.
- Train runs regularly at about 20 mins intervals. The first train is at 5am and the last train departs at 1am from KLIA.
- The cost: MYR 35.00 per trip.
Airport Send Off Service:
- We do send off transfer from Reggae Mansion to KLIA Airport and KL central Station. The price is MYR 95 per trip per person.
Airport Coach / Bus:
- Please buy a Skybus ticket at the arrival hall. The bus takes you to the KL Sentral in the city in approximately 1 hour and 15 mins.
- The first bus from the airport will leave at 7am and the last bus from the airport will leave at 1.15am.
Cost: MYR 9.00 per way.
From Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station via:
Light Rail Transit – Kelana Jaya Line (KJL):
- At KL Sentral, you need to board the Rapid KL Kelana Jaya Line (formerly known as PUTRA LRT) at KL Sentral itself and head towards Masjid Jamek LRT station which is only two stations away from KL Sentral.
- Reggae Mansion is about a short 5 mins walk away.
Cost: MYR 1.30