Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve
Apartment | Poring, Ranau Sandakan, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000
Recent review (14/04/2013)
"Rooms in longhouse basic but clean and spacious. Facilities in hotel fantastic- really good setting. Food excellent."Read all Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve reviews
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kota Kinabalu?Contact us directly
See other properties in Kota Kinabalu
Mesilau Nature Resort
D'villa Rina Ria Lodge
Tempurung Seaside Lodge
The Village Homestay
North Borneo Cabin
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Dorm (2 beds)
Budget Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve
1. Canopy Walkway Open from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily. Enjoy the breathtaking canopy walkway and spectacular botanical beauty of the forest.
2. Butterfly Farm (Butterfly Garden & Caterpillar House) Open from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily. A colourful display of tropical butterflies.
3. Tropical Garden Open from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily
Be one with nature and conduct some bird watching in these parts. Do not miss this opportunity to bring along your binoculars and witness a whole new world of nature. Expect to spot some wild birds, deers and even orang utans here.
4. Orchid Garden Open at 2.30pm daily
Visit our nurtured Orchid Garden and discover the various species of orchids in Sabah.
5. Sulphur Bath Relax those sore muscles after a challenging climb up Mount Kinabalu.
6. BBQ Pit A perfect way to enjoy a picnic with family and friends.
7. Swimming Pool Jump into our unique outdoor rock pool to cool off.
1. Kipungit Waterfall - This is the nearest waterfall from Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve. It takes approximately 15 minutes walk (1km). The waterfall is about 10 metres in height and suitable for group and family picnics.
2. Langanan Waterfall - This is the highest waterfall in Poring. It is more than 120 metres in height and takes approximately 2 hours trekking through the lowland tropical forest (3.4km).
3. Bat Cave - 30 minutes walk from the main entrance of Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve and along the way to Langanan Waterfalls. Take this opportunity to learn more about these creatures of the night.
Poring Hot Spring accommodation offers a variety of options to suit all budgets ranging from super luxurious private chalets to comfortable dormitories and suites.
Chalets and suites are equipped with excellent amenities and locally crafted, rustic furniture. Guests can expect a variety of activities and interesting surroundings.
Poring Hot Spring and Nature Reserve is located 136 kilometres by road from Kota Kinabalu city centre and journey time is about 4 hours