Jimmy Jumps House Map
Hostel | Saviciaus G. 12-1, Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania LT-01127
35 out of 38 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/11/2013)
Elizabeth Cleary thinks…
"Well, we came in freezing and the first thing they offered us were shots of vodka so that was a win in our book right off the bat! Place is really clean and even though we didn't get to have them…"Read all Jimmy Jumps House reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Breakfast USD 0.59
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vilnius?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vilnius
Old Town Hostel
Bernardinu B&B House
Hotel City Gate
Center Stay Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Walk: 15 minutes.
Walking from Bus Station:
1. Walk straight out of the bus station to the road ahead STOTIES GATVE, go down STOTIES GATVE until you reach an intersection.
2. Cross the road. You have two choices, left is V. Sopeno gatve, and right is SODU GATVE. GO RIGHT DOWN SODU GATVE. Wave to the prostitutes you might see here!
3. Keeping right on SODU GATVE you will reach PYLIMO GATVE.
4. CROSS PYLIMO, Go Right for 5-10 Meters, No more! As the building block ends, then take your first left and then another left immediately, basically swinging around the building.
5. Crossing the small parking strip, You will now see ARKLIU GATVE on the other side. Follow this all the way down until you reach VOKIECIU GATVE. Directly across this however, you will see a large open square and the town hall on your right.
6. Cross this square to the opposite corner aiming for the NORDEA BANK in big blue letters.. This is the turn off to SAVICIAUS GATVE.
7. Go Down SAVICIAUS until you reach NUMBER 12.You will have to duck through the small blue old town door embedded in the larger gate to get into the courtyard. It is APARTMENT NUMBER 1 the first on the right. THERE IS NO BIG SIGN ONLY A SMALL GRAFFITI on the arch.
From Train Station, walk across to the bus station and follow steps.