Red Nose Hostel Map
Hostel | Jana Street 14, Old Town, Riga, Latvia 1050
20 out of 20 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/10/2013)
"the location is very good also the hostel is behind the loud streets so its better that other hostels in centre that on the loud streets you can get better rest here supper clean, everything new good for cultural…"Read all Red Nose Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 27.98
- Towel USD 1.68
- Luggage Room
Payment policy for reservations made for December 28, 2014 till January 5 2015. Full payment in advance is required. After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com, a full payment will be withdrawn from you and will NOT be refunded if you fail to arrive at the designated date or cancel the reservation all together.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Riga?Contact us directly
See other properties in Riga
Konventa Seta hotel
Wellton Centrum Hotel and Spa
Old City Boutique
The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers
Hotel Monte Kristo
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Take Bus # 22 into Riga city, cross the Stone Bridge over the river Daugava, get off at the bus stop „11.novembra krastmala”.
2. Cross the street using underground tunnel and follow Grecinieku street right in to the Old Town.
3. Follow Grecinieku Street until the street corner where the restaurant „Steak Haoss” is. Turn left to Skarnu Street, walk a few steps and Jana Street is just around the corner to the right, opposite the church building.
From Central Bus station:
1. Exit Bus station. Turn left and take an underground tunnel stright into the Old Town.
2. Follow Valnu Street and turn left at the shopping centre Galerija Centrs.
3. Go along Audeju Street and turn right onto Kaleju street.
4. Next street corner is Jana Street.