Guest House Shinagawa-shuku
Guesthouse | 1-22-16, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku Tokyo, Japan 140-0001
49 out of 51 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/11/2013)
"Really helpful friendly staff. Tasty free coffee every morning. Close to a subway stop on the JR line."Read all Guest House Shinagawa-shuku reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room USD 2.93
- Towel USD 1.96
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tokyo?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tokyo
Mayflower House Tokyo
Hotel MyStays Akasaka
Imperial Mansion Tokyo
ACE INN Shinjuku
Shinjuku City Hotel N.U.T.S Tokyo
Hotel MyStays Ochanomizu
Shinagawa Station is conveniently located for sightseeing in the Tokyo area. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
3 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Guest House Shinagawa-shuku
You can visit many temples and shrines or take in the intimate atmosphere of the many local shops.
Enjoy the very best of Japanese Culture.
This IS Japan!
Most of rooms are Japanese style rooms, Tatami flooring, old style futons and even old style pillows. Guests will really be able to immerse themselves in Japanese culture.
Shinagawa-Shuku area has many temples, shrines, specialty shops and so on.
Enjoy Japanese local trip in Tokyo!
* Private single
* Private semi-twin
* Private twin
* Private triple or dormitory
• Check in 4-10 PM
• Check out 7-10 AM
* All late check-ins (except for train and airline late arrivals and delays) and check-outs will incur an extra charge of 500 yen per person.
* We accept Cash only. Sorry for the inconvenience.
*All payment is expected on arrival.
* We charge 1,000 yen as a key deposit. We return this when you check out.
• No Curfew
* Visitors are not allowed to stay. If you break the rule, we will charge 10,000 yen.
* All rooms are non smoking. If you break the rule, we will charge 10,000 yen.
* Free wi-fi access
* Surrounded by local cuisine
* 3mins from ATM
* Common shower and toilet
* Common room (16-23 p.m)
* Internet (100 yen for 10 mins)
* Laundry (200 yen)
* Dryer (100 yen for 10 mins)
* Iron (100 yen)
* Store luggage (300 yen)
We are located in almost central Tokyo.
It's easy to go sightseeing!
* 2 min walk from Kitashinagawa Sta.
* 10 min walk from Shinagawa Sta.
Access from Shinagawa Sta
* Narita Airport 72min
* Haneda Airport 17min
* Tokyo Sta 8min
* Akihabara Sta 12min
* Ueno Sta 14min
* Asakusa Sta 21min
* Shinjuku 20mins
* Shibuya 12mins
* Yokohama 25mins
* Kamakura 49mins (Local)
* Kyoto 130mins (Shinkansen)
* Hiroshima 230mins (Shinkansen)