Hostel | 1-3-5, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan .
194 out of 264 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/07/2014)
"cheap and the location very near to subway and JR line. the cleanliness has since been improved since the last time I stayed a year ago."Read all Hostel Toyo reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Towel USD 0.81
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Osaka?Contact us directly
See other properties in Osaka
Peace House Showa
Naniwa Minami Downtown Hostel
Osaka Namba House
Hanazono downtown Hostel
Tsurumibashi Downtown Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
About Hostel Toyo
We welcome all guests, whatever your budget, we have a room to fit your pocket. Come make your visit to Osaka a comfortable and memorable one at Hostel Toyo.
Hostel Toyo is excellently located in Osaka city. Only a minutes walk from the subway station which will take you to Namba and Umeda, the most exciting districts in Osaka, within minutes without transfer. If you are just getting started in Osaka, this is a great opportunity to meet new friends from all over the world and share travel tips in a homely atmosphere. We will be your home away from home in Osaka.
All our budget rooms, although small, are private rooms and have key locking doors designed for the active traveller whose focus is on experiencing Osaka to the fullest.
- Private Single A/shared bathroom without A/C, with a fan in summer and foot warmer in winter
- Private Single B/shared bathroom with A/C
- Private Twin/Japanese style or western style shared bathroom with A/C, refrigerator
- FREE Hot shower rooms 24h
- FREE Microwave, Toaster, hot & cold water
- FREE internet PC in Common room
- FREE wi-fi in room
- Bicycles for hire (500yen a day)
- Vending machines
- Laundry room
- Luggage storage available before check-in/after check-out
Hotel Toyo has a common room with books and magazines, 2 computers to use, which will help you with keeping in touch with friends and family, looking for work or planning a rest of your trip. Find practical and useful local information before hitting the road, and share your personal travel tips with other people from all over the world.
This hotel is very close to all public transportation only 1 minute walk from Subway Dobutsuenmae Sta (Exit2), a 3min walk from JR Shinimamiya Sta (East Exit).
Osaka has a longstanding reputation as 'the kitchen of Japan,' for having the best food in Japan. Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki and Kushikatsu restaurants are all in walking distance.
Walking distance to the largest zoo in Osaka, as well as the famous electronics district den-den town, as well as a wide variety of excellent shopping and eateries.
You can walk to:
- Spa World: 3 min
Great place to relax and enjoy the water facilities.
- Tsutenkaku Tower: 3 min
A symbol of Osaka built to resemble the Eiffel Tower.
- Den Den Town: 10 min
Osaka's electronics district, also known as Nipponbashi
- Shitennouji Temple: 10 min
The first and oldest Buddhist temple in Japan
- Tennoji Zoo and Park: 3 min
- Osaka municipal Museum of Art
- Imamiya Ebisu shrine
You can catch JR train or subway to:
- Universal studio Japan (USJ)... 16min by JR train.
- Shinsaibashi, Namba station... 5 minutes by subway
- Osaka station, Umeda station... 15 minutes by subway
- Osaka castle...17 minutes by JR train
- Kansai international airport... 50 minutes by JR train
- Kyoto... 50 minutes by train
- Kobe... 40 minutes by train
- Wakayama... 55 minutes by JR train
- Nara... 40 minutes by train
- Hiroshima: 90min (by Shinkansen, bullet train)