International Guesthouse Azure
Guesthouse | 2-6-7, Dai-ichi Hosyo Bld., 3F, Hiyoshidai, Tomisatoshi, Narita, Japan 286-0201
65 out of 87 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/07/2011)
Kamoun Mohamed Amine thinks…
"The location is quite good if you wanna stay near Narita Airport. Nothing particular else raise my attention but i quit the hostel very early."Read all International Guesthouse Azure reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.09
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Narita?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private Triple (Two Bunk beds without Bathroom )
Private Twin (Two Bunk beds without Bathroom )
Private (4 beds)
Budget Private Single
About International Guesthouse Azure
You can pick up our flyer at Tourist Info Center, Narita Airport, Terminals 1&2 (Arrival floor)!
Our location is perfect for those looking for a place near Narita Airport.
• Arriving early in the morning or departing late at night?
If you stay here last day in Japan, completely no rush hours to airport in the early morning like coming from Central Tokyo.
You can get to the airport within 30 min from door to door.
With just a quick train ride and a short walk, it’s easy to get here from Narita Airport.
• Only in Japan for a few days or just as a stop over? We’re definitely the best choice.
Azure Guest House is luxurious yet cozy. Our interior was designed with the concept of, ‘modern Japanese style’. So, while in Japan why not stay in a relaxed and aesthetically pleasing Japanese atmosphere? There’s inexpensive shopping and eats nearby for those on a budget and it’s quiet at night so you can get a rejuvenating rest.
Interested in exploring and experiencing vibrant Tokyo? We’ve got you covered too!
• Just under an hour by direct train and you’re in central Tokyo, which is very practical for seeing the hustle and bustle of Tokyo by day and returning to peaceful Narita by night.
• Want to sight-see but don’t want to lug around those heavy bags? No problem! If you stay with us for the 1st night of at least 3, we’ll hold your luggage for free, allowing you to stay in Tokyo or other parts of Japan as long as you’re back in Narita the day before your departure to stay with us.
• That means you can travel light and free with just a small bag to really enjoy your precious, short stay in Japan!
• What’s more, we have Japan Guide Books like Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, etc. that you can borrow for free! (Deposit required)
<< Discover the serenity and magnificence of traditional Japan here in Narita! >>
• Not only is Narita close to the airport, it’s also a very famous historical and traditional town.
• With over 10,000,000 visitors yearly, the famous temple Shinsho-ji at Narita-san is a sight worth seeing. As the headquarters of the Shingon Sect of esoteric Buddhism, established in 940 AD, you too can see what draws so many visitors to Narita every year. Not to mention, it’s only an 18 minute walk from Azure G.H.!
• Take a stroll through the old streets and shopping areas and you’ll feel as though you’ve traveled through time.
• In addition, there are old Samurai homes, ‘boso-no-mura’ (Japanese villages), a Sword Museum and more all in the Narita area.
Lastly, we’ve got Bars, a British Pub, and Night Clubs; restaurants including Japanese, Italian, Thai, Mexican and more all in the surrounding area.
Our staff speaks English well and we can efficiently assist you with your travel plans. Any questions at all, please feel free to ask us!
We can offer another long term discount rates from 3 nights. You can check out our original website to be searched by major search engine, keywords 'Azure Narita' if you are interested in.
- Check-In: 15:00-23:30
- Check-Out: Anytime- by11:00
(It is possible to keep your languages at front desk)
- Major credit cards accepted
(But need consumption tax plus 5% extra.)
Note: A Passport is required to Check In.
All rooms' concept are Designer's Modern Japanese style.
You can choose 3 kinds of pillows in the each room like buckwheat, feather and low reflections.
* Bunk beds rooms with shared bathroom.
* Free Coffee and Tea.
* Served beer and mineral water (for sale)
Only 7min from Tokyo International Airport (NRT) by Train and only 55 min from Tokyo central.
* Narita-san Shinsho-ji Temple
* Restaurant and British Pubs
* Hot Spa (Super Onsen)
* Shopping Mall
* Old Samurai House