Art Flashpackers Map
Hostel | ramo della Fraterna, Castello 3368A, Calle De La Fraterna Venice, Italy 30122
17 out of 34 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/09/2013)
Kaitlin Slaven thinks…
"The only good thing I can say about this property was the location turned out to be okay for our situation, even though initially we were frustrated that we weren't in the part of the city we had…"Read all Art Flashpackers reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room USD 5.49
- Linen USD 5.49
- Towel USD 2.20
check in is from 10 am to 10 pm, in case of late arrivals please let us know, so we can arrange the check in, or even a train station pick up. We accept only cash. We do also not accept guests over the age of 50 years old.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?Contact us directly
See other properties in Venice
AWA Venice Apartments
B&B Venice Hazel
San Marco Dreams
CaSa Linger Hostel
Hotel Alloggi Barbaria
Boutique San Marco
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Venice Train Station, Venezia Santa Lucia, take the vaporetto (waterbus), Linea 1 (Number 1), to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Marco Polo airport
There are two ways to get here from the Marco Polo airport.
1. Take the Alilaguna waterbus from the airport to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
2. Take the bus to Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Take the blue bus to Piazzale Roma and take the vaporetto to San Zaccaria stop.
Once you alight at San Zaccaria, look for San Zaccaria church. When you get there, ask for Ponte dei Greci (the Greci bridge) at the bar in the corner. When you get to the bridge, ask for Trattoria Da Remigio (Remigio Restaurant). You will see a small water fountain.
- From the fountain turn right into Calle Coppo.
- Turn into the first left narrow lane (Ramo De La Fraterna)
- When you come out, the hostel will be the first door on your right.
- Castello 3368A. Ring the bell. A sensor light will indicate that you are at the right place.
If you get lost, ask for Calle De La Fraterna, the name of the street where the hostel is located.