Hostel | ramo della Fraterna, Castello 3368A, Calle De La Fraterna Venice, Italy 30122
17 out of 34 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/09/2013)
Kaitlin Slaven thinks…
"The only good thing I can say about this property was the location turned out to be okay for our situation, even though initially we were frustrated that we weren't in the part of the city we had…"Read all Art Flashpackers reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room USD 5.49
- Linen USD 5.49
- Towel USD 2.19
check in is from 10 am to 10 pm, in case of late arrivals please let us know, so we can arrange the check in, or even a train station pick up. We accept only cash. We do also not accept guests over the age of 50 years old.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 10:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?Contact us directly
See other properties in Venice
AWA Venice Apartments
B&B Venice Hazel
San Marco Dreams
CaSa Linger Hostel
Hotel Alloggi Barbaria
Boutique San Marco
We offer clean and comfortable female dorms, mixed dorms and private rooms that cater to every budget.
Lockers are available for safekeeping of valuables. There is free Wifi available and a fully equipped kitchen for your use. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Art Flashpackers
Our place is cleaned everyday to ensure a hygienic and comfortable environment for all.
Lockers are available for safekeeping of valuables please bring your luck with you.
There is free Wifi available.
We have a fully equipped kitchen that you may use to cook/prepare your food - just wash up after you are done.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL CHARGES. Please read this information carefully before booking with us:
- 3€ city tax per person per night
- Linen are available for rent at €5 per stay. Remember to bring sheets or a sleeping bag with you if you want to save money! For sanitary reasons, bedsheets are necessary and we seek your kind understanding on that. Pillows and blankets are provided.
- After check-out, luggage storage will cost €5 for the whole day.
You may cancel your reservation free-of-charge up to 7 days before arrival. Deposits are non-refundable.
We do not accept booking modification/cancellation on arrival.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Please let us know your estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting us using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
- The last check-in time is 10 pm. If you are planning to arrive after 10 pm, please let us know in advance. If you do not let us know in advance, we will not grant you your reservation.
- Check out is at 10:30
Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends
Our rooms are well-furnished with single beds (no bunk beds), heating (in winter) and fans (in summer). The rooms are locked-out for cleaning from 11am-3pm every day. You are also given a key to enter the hostel as and when you wish, with absolutely no curfew at all.
There is a common area where you can meet and hang out with fellow travellers.
We are located in the historical center of Venice and near the heart of Venice Biennale.
Castello 3368A, Calle De La Fraterna