- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots available
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Linen 5.66USD
- Luggage Room 5.66USD
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?
Map and Directions
From Venice Train Station, Venezia Santa Lucia, take the vaporetto (waterbus), Linea 1 (Number 1), to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.if you use goole map put name of the hostel not the adress.
Travel time 7-8 minutes from San Zacharia vaporetto stop,about 600 m
Marco Polo airport
There are two ways to get here from the Marco Polo airport.
1. Take the Alilaguna waterbus from the airport to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
2. Take the bus to Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Take the blue bus to Piazzale Roma and take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria stop.
Once you alight at San Zaccaria, look for San Zaccaria church. When you get there, ask for Ponte dei Greci (the Greci bridge) at the bar in the corner. When you get to the bridge, ask for Trattoria Da Remigio (Remigio Restaurant). You will see a small water fountain.
- From the fountain turn right into Calle Coppo.
- Turn into the first left narrow lane (Ramo De La Fraterna)
- When you come out, the hostel will be the first door on your right.
- Castello 3368A. Ring the bell. A sensor light will indicate that you are at the right place.
If you get lost, ask for Calle De La Fraterna, the name of the street where the hostel is located.