Youth Venice Home Map
Hostel | Sestiere Castello, 3368/A, Venice, Italy 30122
99 out of 163 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/06/2013)
"This hostel was fantastic. It is very close to the main attractions in Venice as well as the ferry stops, and the owner Nino was helpful with anything we needed. He showed us a good bakery and coffee shop, recommended…"Read all Youth Venice Home reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Luggage Room USD 6.86
- Linen USD 6.86
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?Contact us directly
See other properties in Venice
B&B Venice Hazel
AWA Venice Aparthotel San Marco
San Marco Dreams
CaSa Linger Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Venice Train Station, Venezia Santa Lucia, take the vaporetto (waterbus), Linea 1 (Number 1), to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Marco Polo airport
There are two ways to get here from the Marco Polo airport.
1. Take the Alilaguna waterbus from the airport to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
2. Take the bus to Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Take the blue bus to Piazzale Roma and take the vaporetto to San Zaccaria stop.
Once you alight at San Zaccaria, look for San Zaccaria church. When you get there, ask for Ponte dei Greci (the Greci bridge) at the bar in the corner. When you get to the bridge, ask for Trattoria Da Remigio (Remigio Restaurant). You will see a small water fountain.
- From the fountain turn right into Calle Coppo.
- Turn into the first left narrow lane (Ramo De La Fraterna)
- When you come out, the hostel will be the first door on your right.
- Castello 3368A. Ring the bell. A sensor light will indicate that you are at the right place.
If you get lost, ask for Calle De La Fraterna, the name of the street where the hostel is located.