Youth Venice Home Map
Hostel | Sestiere Castello, 3368/A, Venice, Italy 30122
104 out of 192 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/05/2014)
Nagy Timea thinks…
"Nothing really, only the other travellers who were in the same situation as us were nice."Read all Youth Venice Home reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Luggage Room USD 6.33
- Linen USD 6.33
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?Contact us directly
See other properties in Venice
B&B Venice Hazel
AWA Venice Apartments
San Marco Dreams
CaSa Linger Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Venice Train Station, Venezia Santa Lucia, take the vaporetto (waterbus), Linea 1 (Number 1), to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.if you use goole map put name of the hostel not the adress.
Travel time 7-8 minutes from San Zacharia vaporetto stop,about 600 m
Marco Polo airport
There are two ways to get here from the Marco Polo airport.
1. Take the Alilaguna waterbus from the airport to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
2. Take the bus to Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Take the blue bus to Piazzale Roma and take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria stop.
Once you alight at San Zaccaria, look for San Zaccaria church. When you get there, ask for Ponte dei Greci (the Greci bridge) at the bar in the corner. When you get to the bridge, ask for Trattoria Da Remigio (Remigio Restaurant). You will see a small water fountain.
- From the fountain turn right into Calle Coppo.
- Turn into the first left narrow lane (Ramo De La Fraterna)
- When you come out, the hostel will be the first door on your right.
- Castello 3368A. Ring the bell. A sensor light will indicate that you are at the right place.
If you get lost, ask for Calle De La Fraterna, the name of the street where the hostel is located.