- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels for hire
In case of no show the property will charge the amount of two nights.
City tax is not included € 3.50 per person per night
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 08:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?
Map and Directions
HOW TO REACH THE HOSTEL FROM THE CITY CENTER
Sunshine Hostel is in the Old Town, just off Barcelona’s most famous street, Las Ramblas, and the closest Metro station is LICEU (Green line). Once you get out in LICEU station take the “Liceu Teatre” exit, and you only have to walk 200 metres down the Street (to the beach sense) and take the third Street on your left (Carrer Escudellers). We are on the number 6 (right side). Just call on the unique interpone there is, and we’ll be really happy of welcome you.
LICEU Station is on the middle of the Green line (the main one). If you came from:
- Sants Estació, just take the Green line to Trinitat Nova sense.
- Plaça Espanya, just take the Green line to Trinitat Nova sense.
- Passeig de Gracia, just take the Green line to Zona Universitaria sense.
- Plaça Catalunya, just take the Green line to Zona Universitaria sense or walk Las Ramblas down 5 minutes to Liceu Station (they are next metro station to each other).
- Estació Nord, take the Arc del Triomf Metro Station (red line) and transfer in Plaça Catalunya. There you can take the Green line (just one stop) to Zona Universitaria, or walk 5 minutes the Street down.
Note you if you came from Barcelona Airport you may arrive to Plaça Espanya, Plaça Catalunya or Sants Estació. If you came by train, you arrive to Sants Estació, and if you came from Girona airport or by bus, you arrive to Estació Nord.
Below there is information about how get from the airports to the main connecting points of the city (Plaça Espanya, Plaça Catlunya, Estació Sants… written above).
HOW TO REACH THE CITY FROM THE AIRPORTS.
1) BARCELONA AIRPORT. There is not metro line connecting the airport to the city. You can take a Bus (T1 and T2) or a Train (only in T2).
By Bus: There are two kind of buses: (i) the Urban, is the line number 46 and connects the Airport to Plaça Espanya with many stops in between. One single ticket is 2 € and takes like 50 minutes; and (ii) the Aerobus, that exclusively connects Plaça Catalunya, Plaça de Espanya and the Airport. This costs 5.65 € (single ticket) and takes like 30 minutes. You can find further information here.
By train: Note the train only connects T2 to the city. If you are arriving or departing from T1 you will need to catch one of the free shuttle buses that run between T2 and T1. The train line is R2, connects the airport to Sants Stació and Passeig the Gracia, takes about 30 minutes and costs the same that the metropolitan transport (metro and buses).
For metropolitan transport (Bus 46, train R2 and Metro) you can buy a single ticket (2 €) or a T10 (9.25 €), valid for ten journeys on Barcelona buses and metro. You can buy a T10 in any Metro Station in the city center. However, is not available to purchase on the bus, and in the airport you only can buy them either at the airport tobacco shops (T1) or at the entrance to the RENFE train station at the airport (T2).