Coconuts Female Hostel
Hostel | Via Giolitti 137, Rome, Italy 00185
346 out of 362 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/05/2013)
"It's a great choice if you're just looking for a nice and clean place to sleep. If you want to hang out and meet other travellers another hostel would be better because there isn't a real common area. We really enjoyed…"Read all Coconuts Female Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Towel USD 1.29
• Cancellations made more than 7 days before arrival: no charge (other than the already paid non-refundable deposit.) • Cancellations made 0-7 days before arrival, or no-show: FULL STAY CHARGED. • Changes 0-7 days before arrival, including during your stay, involving changing dates of stay, shortening stay, and reducing number of people: FULL STAY CHARGED. • ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE POLICIES. We suggest you purchase travel insurance. Please be advised that the CITY TAX is € 2.00 per person per day and IT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE ROOM. You will have to pay it directly at the property.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?Contact us directly
See other properties in Rome
Romangelo 2 Hostel
Rome Accommodation Hostel
Four Seasons Hostel Rome
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Coconuts Female Hostel
Our kitchen facilities are only a microwave and a water boiler.
Free 24 hr. internet access
Free Wi-Fi in rooms and in lobby
Small common room
Lockers available in all dorm rooms
Free luggage storage without lockers (before check-in, after check-out)
Tourist information and free city maps
Free cleaning service
*Check in is 24 hrs. but as we don't have reception please tell us your arrival time or in case you don't know exactly which is your arrival time call us and we will arrive soon.
* Phone cancellations are not accepted
* We are unable to send mail or fax letters for visa document applications
* Tour can be booked at our reception, so don't be afraid to ask.
The New Rome CITY TAX (01/01/2011) is NOT INCLUDED in the price of your bed. The amount is 2 euro per person per night, to be paid in cash at arrival.
The location is very convinient, situated in the city center, directly across the main Termini Railway Station, which is also the point of arrival from the main airport (FCO), and the second Ciampino airport (CIA).
The metro and bus stations are located just across the street from the hostel in front of the station and will take you to St.Peter & Vatican museums in 10 minute, in Trastevere in 15 minute.