- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Towel 2.18USD
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?
3 Bed Mixed Dorm
5 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
2 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
3 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About La Controra Hostel Rome
Already been to the Top Rated La Controra Hostel in NAPLES? So you know that La Controra Hostel Rome will be the best hub to discover the Eternal City!
La Controra is a concept: not only travellers but also artists, designers and musicians choose it to perform in both Naples and Rome.
La Controra Hostel Rome is located in the centre of the centre: Repubblica on one hand, Barberini, Villa Borghese and the Spanish Steps on the other, this smart 18th century building will make you feel like Mastroianni in La Dolce Vita.
Privates or dorms: no difference when the common denominator is that of a new and clean property where you meet all other backpackers as well as the Neapolitan oriented staff.
Bean bags, TV, possibility to listen to your music with any kind of cables, Sicily styled kitchen, international calls, free wi-fi in rooms: our warm and friendly staff will make your stay an unforgettable travel experience!
Tourist tax 3,50 euro; per person per night!
The Controra hostel is located in a building where there are other activities but also people who lives there, please observe these simple rules to have a really good stay in harmony with our neighbours.
Check-in and check-out:
1) The check-in time is between 8:00 and 22:00.
2) The check-out time is between 08.00 and 11.00.
3)Payment by cash or credit card upon arrival.
Use of the elevator:
1) Guests are allowed to use the elevator only when checking in, checking out, depositing their luggage or taking possession of their room, we kindly ask our guests to use the stairs throughout the remainder of their stay.
2) When using the elevator during the activities of checking in or checking out, please check that the doors are closed properly (both metal doors and wooden doors).
The elevator does not work if the doors are open: After using the elevator, please ensure that the elevator doors are closed properly to avoid causing any nuisance to other people who may need it.
Use of the common areas of the building (staircase and atrium):
1) The stairs, the elevator and the atrium are not part of the hostel, so they should only be used to access or to leave the building and guests are not allowed to eat, drink,
or engage in other activities.
2) Smoking down the stairs, in the elevator and in the atrium is prohibited by law.
3) It is strictly prohibited to leave any kind of waste on the stairs or in the elevator.
4) Kindly remember that the gate of the building is closed during these hours:
Every day from 13.00 to 15.00 and after 20.00
on Saturday after 13.00
Sunday all day
Guests are kindly requested to close the gate after using it during the indicated times.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE â‚¬10.00
CASH WITH YOU FOR THE KEY DEPOSIT
WITHOUT WHICH WE CAN'T LET YOU IN.
La Controra Hostel Rome
Via Umbria, 7
La Controra Hostel Rome - right behind "La Dolce Vita" Via Veneto - is only 9 minutes walking from Termini train station or 3 minutes if you prefere to take Line A Metro and stop at Repubblica.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.