- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bicycle Hire
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Airport Pickup 49.00USD
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?
About Appia Guesthouse
We are situated in central Rome, an easy reach by subway “A”, orange line, San Giovanni station, 3 stops from hyper central railway station.
Located in central Rome (ancient walls), on the ground floor, in an elegant building of 1940s, very sunny and silent, few meters from all following points of interest:
1) The monumental cathedral of San Giovanni, listed on all tourist guides.
2) The original monumental ancient roman walls and Asinaria door.
3) The San Giovanni Square, where you can find all kind of public transportation.
4) The typical “Via Sannio” flea market, the only one open weekday.
5) The “Coin” fashion shopping mall, together with many similar shops, making a unique shopping area for roman’s and tourists.
6) The wet market building, to buy all kind of fresh foods, in Via Amiterno itself.
7) Many kinds of restaurants and pizzerias, making it a live spot at night.
8) A nearby small park and public gardens where to sit or run.
9) Nearby tennis courts and gym halls.
10) Nearby very large supermarket, including all kind of specialties and fresh fish.
New tax for Rome is 3.50 Euros per person.
Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 15 days before arrival. If cancel after this time we'll charge 2 nights. In the case of no show we'll charge all reservation.
No breakfast including from November until February.
Late check in € 10.00 (Euros) after 23:00.The breakfast includes:
coffe and the prepared with bollitor , biscuits bagged with jam and snack and possibility to use refrigerator .
We have 5 big, bright and comfortable rooms. 3 rooms with private bathroom the other 2 rooms have 1 shared bathroom on the floor and breakfast is included. Some rooms have also refrigerator. We have also a room for baggage if you want continue to visit Rome in the afternoon before you leave.
The Appia guesthouse is found in a building in the Street Fregene, next to Street Appia Nuova, an important road for the shopping and next to the Meter Line A to stop St. Giovanni. Street Fregene is a calm residential road to the center of a rich net of services, shops and lines of transport. The greatest part in meaningful way is few footsteps from some of the most grandiose historical buildings and monuments in Rome. To few footsteps you can visit the basilica of St. Giovanni in Laterano "mother of all the churches." For the road you will find the Mura Aurelianeantiche 2000 year-old. Termini (the principal railway station), the Fountain of Trevi and Plaza of Spain are to few minutes with her the meter or with the local bus 87 can easily reach some of the most famous places to Rome - the Hole Romano, the Markets of Traiano, the Building in Venice - and near the enchanting Navona Plaza. In 3 minutes walk you will find gastronomy, bakeries, coffee, confectioneries, fruit's sellers, wine dealers, agriculturists, really savory local restaurants to accessible prices.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.