Hostel | Via Ottaviano 6, Rome, Italy 00192
262 out of 340 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/06/2014)
Christina Papadimitriou thinks…
"Just they offer just the location ( but remember this means that everything aroud is expensive we need to psy 2€ For a small bottle of water when we need it at night and the quallity of the food is…"Read all Ottaviano Hostel reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
Very Important: Please ensure that you can check in between 7am and 9pm on the date of arrival otherwise you will not be accepted.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 07:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?Contact us directly
See other properties in Rome
Gli Artisti B&B
Daniel's Sweet Home Apartments & B&B
Vatican City Inn
Orsa Maggiore for Women Only
Antica Dimora Contessa Arrivabene
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Ottaviano Hostel
The hostel is located in a nice quiet area; only meters from St.Peter's Square and from the windows there is a clear view of the Dome. Our Hostel is a budget-wise place to crash close to the main sights, Vatican City and several transportation options (underground, buses, etc.). Our international atmosphere and friendly English speaking staff help make us one of the most popular youth hostels in Rome.
We work hard to help our guests enjoy their stay in Rome. With maps and all the necessary information, including Walking and Bus tours, our goal is to make the traveler feel right at home.
We are easily accessible from the Termini main station, just a few stops on the Metro using line A.
WE KNOW WHAT TRAVELING ON A BUDGET DEMANDS:
• A variety of shops, supermarkets, and grocery stores all close by
• Laundromat and other essential services
• Information stands
• Monuments, museum and important places close by
• An international staff always willing to help out
WE OFFER YOU MORE:
• Central location
• Shared and private rooms with fridges and microwave
• Lounge with satellite TV
• No curfew or lock out
• Free individual lockers
• Books containing information and maps
• Free book exchange
• Free DSL Internet access
• Free bed linen
• Free luggage storage
• DVD/DVX player available
• Walking/Bus tours, scooter or car rentals arranged
• Near to ATM and money exchange
• Collect call long distance available
• Train schedules
• Our hostel will only accept guests arriving and checking in before 22.30pm.
We would like to remind you that your arrival must be within 3 hours of the time which you indicated when booking.
Also, we remind to you that your arrival at the hostel must anyway be before 22H30 p.m.
• Reservations with an indicated arrival time after 22.30 pm will be immediately canceled.
• Upon arrival at the hostel, you must pay the full balance due IN CASH immediately.
• Changes or alterations to your reservation cannot be made at your check-in.
• We do not support change or alteration of the original booking. To alter or change your reservation, you must cancel the original reservation and rebook once again. We do not accept reservation changes or alterations by e-mail or by phone.
• Cancellations must be made ONLY BY E-MAIL at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival date. If adequate notice is not received, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
• Phone cancellations are not accepted.
• We are unable to send mail or fax letters for visa documents applications.
• We do not accept customers under 13 y.o. and over 40 y.o.for dormitory accommodations. All ages are accepted for private rooms.
• Check-in service for HostelBookers customers: 7:00am - 22:30pm.
Please print out our confirmation and present it upon arrival at the hostel