Hostel | via corridoni, 29, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy 56123
797 out of 882 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/11/2013)
"The staff were lovely, the rooms were great- it's really nice to be able to opt for a 3-bed room if you don't feel like sharing with lots of other people. I was very lucky that my roomies were great too, so I had a…"Read all Hostel Pisa reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Linen USD 4.11
- Towel USD 4.11
- Luggage Room
one euro per person per night has to be paid in cash upon arrival at the property as city tax. Starting 15th of April, Hostel Pisa will apply an age limit for Guests sleeping in a shared dorm. AGE LIMIT: 40 years Over 40 years old Guests must book a private room. Reservations in shared dorms will not be honoured, and if a deposit has been paid for the reservation, it won't be refunded.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pisa?Contact us directly
See other properties in Pisa
Michele Guest House
GATE 52 B&B
relais beside pisa airport
50 Meters to the Station
Central Station Guest-House
Hotel la Pace
Enter dates to check prices
About Hostel Pisa
Large & full equipped kitchen, dining room in-door & out-door, guest lounge, TV ROOM...
That’s why we have low prices and at the same time good services and activities which aim to develop social relationships, moments of cultural enrichment and your knowledge about our culture!
OUR STAFF are multilingual and are always available and happy to offer you all the help you need so that your stay in pisa is a pleasant and memorable one.
- 24 hour reception (no curfew)
- Credit cards accepted.
- Check-in is from 3.00 pm,
- Check-out 11.00
- Free luggage storage before and after checking in.
- Towels for hire
- Internet cafe and wi-fi free 24 hours
- Tours desk
Very important: remember you are required to show a printout of your booking when checking in!
"It's always Happy Hour at Hostel Pisa”
Come stay at the hostel where the fun never ends!
See you soon!
- 24 hours reception
- Starting from 1th March 2012 the Municipality of Pisa has enforced an City Tax. Such tax is charged on the accomodation of NO RESIDENTS ONLY. The amount of the city tax is 1 euro per person per night, to be paid upon arrival.
- Bed-linen NOT INCLUDED, Bring your own or rent them on site!
- The payment is required at the check-in.
- The check-in is possible from 3:00 pm but it is possible leave luggage after and before for free of charge.
- Towels are for hire.
- In order to use the lockers inside the rooms you have to bring your own padlock or if you don't have it buy it at reception.
- AGE LIMIT FOR SHARED DORMS: 40 Years. Over 40 years old guests must book a private room. Reservations in shared dorms will not be honoured and the paid deposit will not be refunded. (Information available also on your booking website).
- Hair drier and hair straighteners available for free
- Heating in the rooms
- 24 hours hot showers
You can walk to the train station in 5 minutes and traveling by train, you can reach one of the most important Italian cities in 50 minutes: Florence, full of history, art and entertainment.
From Pisa station in 20 minutes you can also reach Viareggio, with its amazing white beach and its romantic walk in the center of the city, and also Lucca, with its ancient city walls.
If you want to go to Siena, you can catch the train and get there in only 90 minutes.