- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Steam room
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Naples?
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
9 Bed Mixed Dorm
5 Bed Mixed Dorm
Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Double Bed Private Ensuite
Basic 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Fabric Hostel & Club
Portici is a municipality located just 20 min out from the manic downtown Naples. Vesuvius, Pompei, Amalfi coast and Capri are all easy to reach from this clean and pretty neighbourhood.
We are ideally located to visit Naples downtown but also Pompeii and Vesuvius in one day! Or Sorrento and Capri!
A nice practice room for musicians to play whenever they want!
21 bright a big common room (90sq.m.) With sofas and pillows, DVD, CD player, 3 computers for free internet access, free Wi-Fi, pool and ping pong!
A kitchen (fridge, microwave, water boiler, electric stove)
And the club (from Oct. to April.)
A special very cheap menu for fabric guests & great dinner offers in August!
- Check-in and reception from 8 am till 2 am! (After closing time enter with numeric key lock)
- Our great free guidebook with all you need to know to get everywhere!
- No curfew, no lockout
- Many clean bathrooms
- Free linen
- Free towels in double room’s ensuite
- Cheap towels renting
- Free computers with internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in the common room
- Some musical instruments freely available (piano, guitar, drums)
- Free luggage storage
- Free lockers near each bed
- CD and DVD player
- Free table tennis and English popular board games
- A great night life every night in the beautiful small harbor of Portici just 5 minutes walking through the beautiful and safe Corso Umberto Street
- A kitchen
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Free parking in the streets, or secure paying car park near the hostel
- Non-stop hot and cold running water
- Air conditioning in halls and 3 floor rooms
- Safe for valuables
- Near public transports for reaching all
Portici is a quiet and clean neighborhood south of Naples, with a lovely fisherman's harbor, easy to reach in 20 minutes (one metro) from the central station! Ideally located for those who want to visit Naples downtown but also Pompeii and Vesuvius in one day! Or Sorrento and Capri! From Naples central station: go downstairs, take the Circumvesuviana metro line toward Pompei/Sorrento and get off after 20 minutes. You will find us in 10 minutes walking!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.