Naples Pizza Hostel
Hostel | Via San Paolo ai Tribunali 44, Naples, Italy 80138
67 out of 77 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/06/2015)
sharon grace thinks…
"We felt a little uncomfortable arriving in Naples at night as the atmosphere was a little unsavoury but when we arrived at this hostel we ere relieved as it was right next to the main eating street…"Read all Naples Pizza Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Naples?Contact us directly
See other properties in Naples
Hostel Giovanni's Home
Guest House Civico16 B&B
La Locanda dell'Arte & Victoria House
Enter dates to check prices
About Naples Pizza Hostel
Naples Pizza Hostel is a real heaven for travellers on a budget from all over the world: our staff will be there to answer all your traveller questions 24/7. It offers travellers a clean and fully equipped kitchen, the friendly atmosphere of a cosy common room where to enjoy the wide screen TV, and our comfortable rooms with linen included.
Pizza Hostel is strategically located in the heart of the historical centre of Naples, giving easy access to all the major sightseeing spots of the city, the archaeological area of Napoli Sotterranea
(Underground Naples) and the lively Xmas market of San Gregorio Armeno with its artisan shops being right behind the Property itself.
Moreover, the Hotel is conveniently located only 10 minutes on foot from the Central Train Station and a mere 5 minutes from the main subway hub in Piazza Cavour, for an extreme ease of commute.
Please advice about arrival time.
Naples Pizza Hostel is situated in the heart of historical centre of Naples, a perfect location for all the tourists:
- Close to Underground Naples (a famous historic place)
- 1 minute by walking far from Via Tribunali the "Decumanus Maior" of Greco-Roman Naples and also the street of the best pizzeria in Naples: “Sorbillo”.
- 5 minutes by walking far from the metro and Cumana station "Cavour" one of the most important mode of public transport of Naples, that the tourists can take for arrive practically in all interesting places in Naples
- 15 minutes by walking far from the sea ports
- 20 minutes by walking far from the Central Train Station of Naples.
The street where is located is very quiet and peaceful, perfect for sleep too.