Ostello Burigozzo 11 Map
Hostel | Via Burigozzo 11 |, Milan, Italy 20122
37 out of 37 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/03/2015)
Preetam Bhoobun thinks…
"The location is very good as it is out of the way from the hustle and bustle from the square. Getting around is very easy. If travelling from Linate airport use the x73 express bus."Read all Ostello Burigozzo 11 reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.08
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
*Catch the Bus from the Airport to Milan Central Station (about 1 hour). From Central Station: see below for details.
* From Linate Airport: take bus n. 73 and get off in Corso Europa/San babila, walk along Corso Europa untill Piazza Fontana and catch tram n.15 and get off at the stop Corso Italia/Via Lusardi. At the traffic light, turn right in via Burigozzo.
a) catch Malpensa Express (about 50 min.), get off in Cadorna Station. From Cadorna Station: see below for details.
b) catch Malpensa Shuttle (about 1 hour), get off in Central station. From Central Station: see below for details.
* From Central Station: take Metro line 3 (yellow line) towards San Donato, stop in Missori, take Corso Italia and catch tram n. 15 (direction Gratosoglio/Rozzano) and get off at the stop Corso Italia/Via Lusardi. At the traffic light, turn right in via Burigozzo.
* From Cadorna Station: catch bus n. 94, get off in Molino delle Armi street/Piazza Vetra and turn right in via Santa Croce.
If you arrive by car or coach: From the 16th of January 2012 the Hostel is located on the Congestion Charge Area.
During the week, from Monday to Friday, between 7.30am to 7.30pm the access in this area won’t free of charge.
If you want to know different rates and for further informations visit website www.comune.milano.it on the page AREA C.