- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Breakfast 2.25USD
- Linen 2.25USD
- Towel 1.12USD
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
FOR THE PERIOD FROM 14th April 2015 TO 19th April 2015 IS NOT ALLOWED THE CANCELLATION AND WILL BE FULLY CHARGED.
This property may preauthorize your credit card in order to confirm your booking.
In a mixed dorm to book a place, the guest must have between 18-40 years old.
Breakfast not is included, the cost for a breakfast is 2 euros.
Please note that taxes are not included in the price and you will have to pay a tourist city tax when you arrive in Milan in our property.
City tax is 2 euro per person per night.
Sheets, towels and linens is not include in the price (1€ per towel and 2€ for sheets )
Conditions for Children and extra beds All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free (of charge in the cot / crib).
One older child or adult is charged 100% of the room, per person per
night (extra beds).
Maximum capacity of extra beds is 2.
Guests must call the property in advance to arrange check-in. Late
check-out is available upon request until 13:00 and comes at an extra
charge of EUR 20.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?
Map and Directions
HOW TO REACH US
From Central Station you can reach us in many different ways:
-Take M3 (Yellow Line) then change the line at Zara stop to M5, take it to ISTRIA stop,we are in front of it.
- Take Bus 42 in Piazza IV November, on the left side of Central Station, direction Bicocca. Take off at Piazzale Farina; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take Tram 5 in Piazza Duca D’Aosta, in front of Central Station, direction Niguarda and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the Metro 3 / Yellow line direction Comasina and take off at Zara; then take Tram 7 in the direction of Precotto or Tram 11 heading to Cinisello B and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the shuttle to Central Station then follow the directions of the previous section.
- From highway A4 Milano-Venezia, take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan.
- From highway A1 Milano-Napoli, follow directions to Tangenziale Nord, then take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan. Follow the directions to Milano Viale Fulvio Testi – Viale Zara. At the end of Viale Fulvio Testi (Piazzale Istria), turn left into Via Abbazia. Then go straight on, to Via Alfredo Comandini. You’ll find us at number 16, on the left.