Music Hostel Map
Hostel | Via Comandini 16, Milan, Italy 20124
245 out of 346 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/09/2014)
"The property is very secure, with an electric gate. Luggage can be kept before check-in/ after check-out in a locked room. It is located 5 minutes away from a metro station. Most staff is helpful, the night guy advised…"Read all Music Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Outside area
- Linen USD 1.90
- Towel USD 1.27
- Luggage Room
This property may preauthorize your credit card in order to confirm your booking. In a mixed dorm to book a place, the guest must have between 18-40 years old. Breakfast is included for prices more than 15 euro per person for night , if not it's possible to get a breakfast for 1 euro. Please note that taxes are not included in the price and you will have to pay a tourist city tax when you arrive in Milan in our property. City tax is 2,50 euro per person per night. sheets, towels and linens is not include in the price (2€ per pax)
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Central Station you can reach us in many different ways:
-Take M3 (Yellow Line) then change the line at Zara stop to M5, take it to ISTRIA stop,we are in front of it.
- Take Bus 42 in Piazza IV November, on the left side of Central Station, direction Bicocca. Take off at Piazzale Farina; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take Tram 5 in Piazza Duca D’Aosta, in front of Central Station, direction Niguarda and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the Metro 3 / Yellow line direction Comasina and take off at Zara; then take Tram 7 in the direction of Precotto or Tram 11 heading to Cinisello B and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the shuttle to Central Station then follow the directions of the previous section.
- From highway A4 Milano-Venezia, take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan.
- From highway A1 Milano-Napoli, follow directions to Tangenziale Nord, then take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan. Follow the directions to Milano Viale Fulvio Testi – Viale Zara. At the end of Viale Fulvio Testi (Piazzale Istria), turn left into Via Abbazia. Then go straight on, to Via Alfredo Comandini. You’ll find us at number 16, on the left.