Music Hostel Map
Hostel | Via Comandini 16, Milan, Italy 20124
208 out of 285 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/02/2014)
"It is by metro good connected to the city center and by walking just 20min from Centrale F.S. The rooms have a normal size and are clean. As it was cold and rainy during my stay in Milan but the hostel was well…"Read all Music Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Outside area
- Linen USD 2.07
- Towel USD 1.38
- Luggage Room
The room of 7 people ,is not including linen, sheets or towel and should to be 7 people not less.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Central Station you can reach us in many different ways:
-Take M3 (Yellow Line) Get off in Zara stop and than get M5 to ISTRIA stop,we are in front of it.
- Take Bus 42 in Piazza IV November, on the left side of Central Station, direction Bicocca. Take off at Piazzale Farina; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take Tram 5 in Piazza Duca D’Aosta, in front of Central Station, direction Niguarda and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the Metro 3 / Yellow line direction Comasina and take off at Zara; then take Tram 7 in the direction of Precotto or Tram 11 heading to Cinisello B and take off at Piazza Istrita; go to number 16 of Via Comandini.
- Take the shuttle to Central Station then follow the directions of the previous section.
- From highway A4 Milano-Venezia, take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan.
- From highway A1 Milano-Napoli, follow directions to Tangenziale Nord, then take the exit Sesto San Giovanni in the direction of Milan. Follow the directions to Milano Viale Fulvio Testi – Viale Zara. At the end of Viale Fulvio Testi (Piazzale Istria), turn left into Via Abbazia. Then go straight on, to Via Alfredo Comandini. You’ll find us at number 16, on the left.