Guesthouse | Vicolo del Canneto 2, Florence, Tuscany, Italy 50125
19 out of 23 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/10/2015)
Rose Andrews thinks…
"Very friendly and efficient landlady, central location and room very clean and furnished in nice Italian style manner. It's very convenient to sites and shops and was a nice place to return too after…"Read all Promenade reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- ATM / cash machine
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Airport Pickup USD 26.56
- Luggage Room USD 10.62
- Breakfast USD 3.19
Please note that all arivals after 8pm will be charged an extra 15 Euros.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Florence?Contact us directly
See other properties in Florence
Youth Meeting Home
Florence Stay Apartments
Il Magnifico B&B
Hotel Pensione Ferretti
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From the A1 motorway from the south (Firenze Sud):
- As soon as you leave the motorway, follow the directions for Viale Europe and for Viale Giannotti until you reach Piazza Ravenna. Then take the first to the right turning into Lungarno Ferrucci. Continue going straight on Lungarno Torrigiano and then turn left into Piazza Santa M. Soprarno turn on the first right on Vicolo del Canneto 2.
From Florence Airport and the motorway A1 from north (Firenze Nord):
- Head towards Porta al Prato and then follow the signs for Lungarno Vespucci.
- Once you’re along the Arno River, cross the Ponte Alla Carraia Bridge and then turn to the right and cross the Ponte Santa Trinita Bridge.
- After the bridge turn right into Lungarno Acciaiouli, continue going straight along the river. After Ponte Vecchio, on Lungarno Generale Diaz and make right on Ponte alle Grazie and continue going straight on Lungarno Torrigiano and then turn left into Piazza Santa M. Soprarno turn on the first right on Vicolo del Canneto.
From the main rail-way station Santa Maria Novella:
The B&B Golden View is within 20 minutes walk from the Railway station following direction for the Ponte Vecchio. After you cross the Ponte Vecchio and take your first left and first right on Vicolo del Canneto 2.
Taxi can easily be reached outside the main entrance.
No matter where you come from, we shall guide you by mobile-phone +39-389-1042043, or we will come to pick you up