Guesthouse | Viale Redi, 1, Florence, Tuscany, Italy 50144
406 out of 424 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/12/2014)
"Well the location was excellent..straight from station alamanni. Room had free coffee and tea that too of good quality. We got fresh bottle of mineral water everyday for free. The building had nice security and silence.…"Read all Soggiorno Madrid reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Florence?Contact us directly
See other properties in Florence
Antica Posta B&B
Alla Dimora Altea
Gemini Studios & Suites
Soggiorno Fortezza Fiorentina
Guest House Amici Miei
Just in the near surroundings of Florence hearth, "Soggiorno Madrid" is in a key position to enjoy the city and the main historic monuments are within easy reach, either by bus or on foot (15 min. walk from the Dome). Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Quad (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Soggiorno Madrid
The rates include the following services:
* Breakfast, self-service in the bedroom.
* Internet point.
* Bed linen and bath towels.
* Soap, shower-gel and shampoo in bathrooms.
* Daily cleaning.
* Iron and iron board on request.
* Reservation for museums, with request via e-mail or telephone.
* Town map.
* Tourist brochures for Florence tours and excursions to Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Chianti and San Gimignano.
* Deposit of luggage until 08:00 pm.
* Security night guard.
* Pets are allowed on request.
The rates don’t include:
* Breakfast served in the room from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an extra price of EU 5,00 per people.
* The tourism tax which is Euro 2,00 per people per night.
In according to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of Jun.20,2011, from Jul.1,2011 the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight stay, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
It is not applied to children (up to 10 years old) and to people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital (max one each patient and people / family) or who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital (max two each patient).
Accepted credit cards:
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, CartaSi.
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Reception is regularly open from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
If you plan to arrive after 08:00 p.m. you have to contact us in advance via e-mail or telephone.
The friendly staff will assist you during your stay and provide many free services, such as museum and city sightseeing reservations. They will also recommend about restaurants, good and not expensive, bus and excursions to the neighbouring cities.
All rooms are wide, comfortable and nicely equipped with a wide range of modern comforts:
* private bathroom with flush lavatory, wash-basin, shower, hair dryer and linen,
* heat and air-conditioning unit,
* free WIFI,
* electric kettle and kit for coffee and tea.
The following rooms are available:
* Single private ensuite.
* Double private ensuite (one double bed).
* Twin private ensuite (two single beds).
* Three people private ensuite (one double bed + a single one or three single beds).
* Four people private ensuite ( one double bed + two single beds or four single beds).