- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Breakfast 4.38USD
Check-in time from 14:00 to 24:00
Check-out time 11:00
According to the City Coucil resolution n.12 of 02/03/2015, from April 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax,applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,50 for night. It is not applied to:
- children (up to 12 years old)
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Florence?
Map and Directions
From the train station Santa Maria Novella, you can get at the hostel by bus. The ticket costs €1,20 and you can buy it before getting on board or it would be more expensive! ;)
- Looking at the platform, take the right exit and go the left.
- You will see the bus stop of n°17 direction VIALE VERGA.
- Get off at SETTE SANTI bus stop.
- There is a big church on the street in front of you and a gate on the left side of it.
- Cross the street, go in and you will find us.
From Campo di Marte railway station:
- take the bridge going in the opposite direction of the ticket office
- walk all over the bridge and get into "Viale M. Fanti"
- keep walking straight ahead till the traffic light
- turn left into "Viale dei Mille"
- keep walking for 50m, we're located right next to the church to your left