Hostel 7 Santi Map
Hostel | Viale Dei Mille, 11, Florence, Tuscany, Italy 50131
512 out of 570 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/09/2015)
Mia King thinks…
"It's very large and well located about 10-15 minutes from everything and the bus is steps away. There a grocery store right outside the door. They have a nice patio garden to chill out in. Do you…"Read all Hostel 7 Santi reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet café
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 4.23
- Luggage Room
Check-in time from 14:00 to 24:00 Check-out time 11:00 According to the City Coucil resolution n.12 of 02/03/2015, from April 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax,applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,50 for night. Up to 31st March 2015 the city tax is €1.00 for night. It is not applied to: - children (up to 12 years old) - people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient - people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Florence?Contact us directly
See other properties in Florence
La Farina Apartments
Hotel Rita Major
Hotel Il Granduca
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Looking at the platform, take the right exit and go the left.
- You will see the bus stop of n°17 direction VIALE VERGA.
- Get off at SETTE SANTI bus stop.
- There is a big church on the street in front of you and a gate on the left side of it.
- Cross the street, go in and you will find us.
From Campo di Marte railway station:
- take the bridge going in the opposite direction of the ticket office
- walk all over the bridge and get into "Viale M. Fanti"
- keep walking straight ahead till the traffic light
- turn left into "Viale dei Mille"
- keep walking for 50m, we're located right next to the church to your left