Hostel | 9 Hamaftech St., Mikhmoret, Tel Aviv, Israel 40297
42 out of 45 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/05/2013)
ezra meallem thinks…
"This property has been recently renovated so all the earlier negative reports are no longer valid. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed , had a TV and on-suite bathroom. A kitchen…"Read all The Resort reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 4 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tel Aviv?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tel Aviv
The Sharon - Beach Resort & Spa Hotel
Marina Towers apartments
okeanos bamarina hotel
Tel Aviv Youth Hostel
Dizengoff Beach Apartments
Hayarkon 48 Hostel
Yarden Sea Side Apartments
ONLY a 4 minute walk to the most beautiful beach in Israel: Mikhmort beach.
With in only 30 minutes you will find your self in both Tel Aviv and Haifa city centers, You could not ask for a better location to be in when in Israel. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
2 Bedroom Apartment (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Double Garden View (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
Double Garden View (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Deluxe 1 Bedroom Suite Garden View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About The Resort
Our hostel has a friendly intimate atmosphere and is located in a cool surfer area that is populated with students who create a lively authentic night life scene.
•Free wireless internet
•Free linen and towels
•Free pickup and return to the bus stop
•Free use of bicycles
•Free luggage storage
Dorms: lockers are free, Please remember to bring your padlock ,it is also possible to buy one at the reception (5€)
Hammocks & Tents: Please remember to bring your sleeping bag or rent sheets and towels at the reception(4€/Night), lockers are not included.
VAT will be added to the rate for Israeli citizens only
Cancellation terms: 10% at all times, 100% 4 days prior to arrival
Locales are not allowed, guests must present non Israeli identification.
All of our rooms located 4 minutes walking distance from the beach. All of them are in apartments what means you don’t need to share the bathroom and kitchen with another 10 rooms in the floor. Maximum of two rooms placed in each apartment! Each one includes fully accessorized Kitchen, Bathroom & common room / Balcony with BBQ area and garden
•In room Free Wifi
•Fully equipped kitchen: cooking ware, plates, glasses, and cutlery
•Microwave /Toaster Oven
•Israeli Sim-card available for purchase
On our common area you’ll find:
• Computer with free internet connection with Skype headphones & camera
• Computer stand with free internet connection with Skype headphones & camera
• Free WIFI
• Cable TV
• DVD Movies
• Board games
• Fridge with drinks and beers
• Friendly people to socialize with :-)
• Convenient bus and rail connections to Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Jerusalem.
• A 4-minute walk from your room to the beach.
• Being the home of the Marine Studies College, it hosts a very lively student community.
• Located right in the heart of Hasharon Park, the largest state park in the centre of Israel, it is home to a variety of wildlife: foxes, jackals, and different kinds of birds.
• The near-by Beit Yanai beach is the leading beach for kite surfing on the Mediterranean Sea and attracts surfers from all over Israel.
• Endless attractions: horse-back riding on the beach at sunset, biking and hiking in the park, kite surfing courses, scuba diving, and anything you can think of.
We are just 30 minutes from Tel Aviv center and Haifa.
One hour from Jerusalem.
40 minutes by train to the airport.
Within 5 minutes walk to:
• Beach bars
• Beach restaurants
• Grocery shop
• Tennis courts
• Basketball and soccer court
• Post office
• Fishing pier