Hayarkon 48 Hostel
Hostel | Hayarkon 48, Tel Aviv, Israel .
199 out of 221 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/06/2014)
"Great location, quite good value for the price. If you are looking for unexpensive accomodation and dont require luxury, you will be probably satisfied. Beach is less than a minute away, bus station to the airport is…"Read all Hayarkon 48 Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
Once a booking has been made the property will per-authorize your credit card 5 days before arrival. No charge will be taken until the date of arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tel Aviv?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tel Aviv
Dizengoff Beach Apartments
Dizengoff Suites Hotel
Tel Aviv Youth Hostel
Black&wild boutique hostel
Sea side Hotel
King George Boutique Apartments
** Check out our special winter offers for private rooms! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Hayarkon 48 Hostel
We hope to see you soon!
* Internet service.
* Open 24 hours.
* No curfew.
* Free safe (24 hr.)
* Storage / Lockers.
* Laundry Facilities.
* T.V room.
* Free pool table.
* Fully equipped kitchen with dinning room.
* Summer Roof top bar overlooking the Mediterranean.
* Work opportunities in Tel-Aviv.
* Friendly and helpful staff.
* Clean spacious private showers on each floor level.
* Constant hot water.
* A variety Dorms 4-6 beds per room.
* A variety of Private / Double rooms.
* Parking for Motorcycles and bicycles.
* All prices include a small continental breakfast.
* All this and much more is provided as well as a very high standard for accommodating budget travelers.
* Our staff will always be willing to provide information and assistance.
* All rooms bathrooms and general areas are cleaned daily - Bed linen is provided. Most of the rooms have balconies some over looking the Mediterranean.
Hayarkon 48 is a clean place with great hot showers 24 hours a day, the kitchen is fully equipped for guests on a budget and the comfortable lounge is used for watching TV and meeting people from around the world. During summer time all rooms are air-conditioned.