Hayarkon 48 Hostel
Hostel | Hayarkon 48, Tel Aviv, Israel .
199 out of 221 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/06/2014)
"Great location, quite good value for the price. If you are looking for unexpensive accomodation and dont require luxury, you will be probably satisfied. Beach is less than a minute away, bus station to the airport is…"Read all Hayarkon 48 Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
Once a booking has been made the property will per-authorize your credit card 5 days before arrival. No charge will be taken until the date of arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tel Aviv?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tel Aviv
Dizengoff Beach Apartments
Dizengoff Suites Hotel
Tel Aviv Youth Hostel
Sea side Hotel
King George Boutique Apartments
** Check out our special winter offers for private rooms! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Hayarkon 48 Hostel
We hope to see you soon!
* Internet service.
* Open 24 hours.
* No curfew.
* Free safe (24 hr.)
* Storage / Lockers.
* Laundry Facilities.
* T.V room.
* Free pool table.
* Fully equipped kitchen with dinning room.
* Summer Roof top bar overlooking the Mediterranean.
* Work opportunities in Tel-Aviv.
* Friendly and helpful staff.
* Clean spacious private showers on each floor level.
* Constant hot water.
* A variety Dorms 4-6 beds per room.
* A variety of Private / Double rooms.
* Parking for Motorcycles and bicycles.
* All prices include a small continental breakfast.
* All this and much more is provided as well as a very high standard for accommodating budget travelers.
* Our staff will always be willing to provide information and assistance.
* All rooms bathrooms and general areas are cleaned daily - Bed linen is provided. Most of the rooms have balconies some over looking the Mediterranean.
Hayarkon 48 is a clean place with great hot showers 24 hours a day, the kitchen is fully equipped for guests on a budget and the comfortable lounge is used for watching TV and meeting people from around the world. During summer time all rooms are air-conditioned.