- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- 24 Hour Reception
- Common Room
- Linen Included
- Steam room
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type "no extra beds available".
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
• One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
• There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum age of children (currently 2) that can stay for free in a room will automatically correspond to the child age set in the room configuration In the room configuration you can specify the amount of children that can stay in the room for free.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply – Please see additional group booking policy.
Cancellation Policy for Groups
1. Cancelling a reservation up to 6 weeks before arrival – free of charge.
2. Cancelling a reservation from 6 weeks to 1 month of before arrival – applies a charge of 25% of the total booking cost.
3. Cancellation of a reservation from 1 month to 2 weeks of the booked dates – – applies a charge of 50% of the total booking cost.
4. Cancelling a reservation from 2 weeks to 3 days of the booked dates - – applies a 100% charge of the booking cost.
5. Cancelling of a reservation within 3 days or less of the booked dates – will cause a charge of 100% of the booking cost and 50% of the cost of reserved meals.
6. Cancellation of a reservation on the day of the trip or in case the group did not arrive at the hostel on that day, will cause the customer to be charged 100% of all reserved services (rooms, meals, security, tourguiding, transportation, tourist site bookings, etc.).
7. Reducing the original order by more than 15% of its cost will cause the customer to be charged with cancellation fees according to clauses 2-6.
8. In case of cancellation, if the advance payment is lower than the cancellation fees charged according to clauses 2-6, the customer must pay the difference.
9. IYHA reserves the right, in its discretion, to demand a down payment and/or payment in advance according to dates booked and the size of party. It is clear that in case the customer will not complete the required payment, as mentioned above, IYHA reserves the right to cancel their booking, and will not be obligated to reserve the rooms for said customer, and the customer will have no claims and/or demands regarding said reservation.
Free WiFi is available in all areas.
Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 09:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
Group of 15 or more traveling to Jerusalem?
About HI Rabin - Jerusalem
77 spacious rooms with A/C, bathroom, T.V., mini-bar and coffee.
24 hours a day.
“If the reservation is made by a guest holding an Israeli passport, V.A.T. will be added according to law regulations. This will be payable on arrival at the hostel.”
11 classrooms with audiovisual equipment for holding seminars and study days. Amphitheatre with 250 places. Synagogue with 100 places and Sefer Tora.
The Dining Room seats 300 and can also serve as a convention hall. Breakfast included in price. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher under supervision of the Jerusalem Rabbanut.
Additional Services and Accommodations:
Internet station, beverage vending machines, cafeteria, access and rooms for handicapped. There is a possibility to organize Study Days and Family/Organization Conferences.
HI Rabin - Jerusalem
Nahman Avigad St. 1
Corner of the Yehuda Burlah and Nahman Avigad streets, at the end of the Neve Sha'anan neighborhood.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.