Marilyn Mansion Map
Guesthouse | 37 Garville Avenue, Dublin, Ireland Dublin 6
33 out of 33 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (07/06/2014)
"Excellent hostel, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. On a nice quiet residential street a short bus ride from the city centre."Read all Marilyn Mansion reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Please note that rooms booked for and/or including any of the dates below are non refundable: 09.03.2013 16.03.2013 17.03.2013 18.03.2013 18.05.2013 31.12.2013
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dublin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Dublin
Harrington House Hostel
Camden Deluxe Hotel
The Times Hostel - Camden Place
Jackson Court Hotel
Harrington Hall Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- The 16 Dublin bus will bring you in one go to Harold’s Cross Road, Junction Rathgar Avenue, 3 minutes walk away from Marilyn Mansion. Ticket is 2.40€ and journey time appx. 45min.
- Aircoach (8€ one way or 15€ return) / Airlink (6€ one way or 12€ return) / Dublin Bus 41 or 16a (2.40€ one way) to O’Connell Street.
From O’Connell Street:
- Dublin Bus 15/15a/15b, 65/65b to Rathgar Road, Junction Auburn Villas.
- Dublin Bus 16 to Harold’s Cross Road, Junction Rathgar Avenue.
From Connolly Rail Station:
- Dublin Bus 14 to Rathgar Road, Junction Auburn Villas.
By car: From the Airport follow the ‘City centre’ direction and continue straigh on the N1 then turn left on Church Street. Drive along Church Street, cross the Liffey River, then turn right into the N81. At Harold’s Cross, turn left into Rathgar Avenue, you will see the Marilyn Mansion and Garville Avenue at the crossroad after 300m!