Dublin International Hostel Map
Hostel | 61 Mountjoy Street, Dublin, Ireland D7
447 out of 511 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/09/2013)
"All the essentials are covered in this hostel Friendly atmosphere all round, inclusive of both the staff and the guests Free WiFi in communal areas Free breakfast (Bread and Cereal only) Reasonable check in / out…"Read all Dublin International Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room USD 1.71
- Towel USD 1.71
- We do not accept bookings for 10 or more people. Any such bookings will be canceled and the deposit will not be refunded. - Hostelling International members will get a 10% discount on production of their membership card on arrival, this is not valid in conjunction with special offers.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dublin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Dublin
The Charles Stewart Guesthouse
The Belvedere Hotel Dublin
Mount Eccles Court
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Bus Eireann – (Countrywide services to Dublin)
Get off at O'Connell St Bridge and walk the length of O'Connell St and keep walking straight onto Nrth Fredrocks St and then onto Blessington St. Dublin International Hostel is at the top of Blessington St to your left.
Get bus to the city centre. Take buses 10, 16A or 19 leaving you near the hostel or walk the length of O’Connell St, continue up Parnell Square, Nth.Frederick St., Blessington St. and turn left into Mountjoy St.
From Dublin Airport:
Catch bus 16A or 41. (EUR1.90, but they don't give change so make sure you have the right money.) Alight at the last stop on Upper Dorset Street just opposite the Mr. Macs Red and White Barber shop, or just before the Mayes Pub 'Guinness Time, Clock'. Cross over to Mr. Mac's, Barber Shop and walk up the left of this shop (Blessington Street). Walk up Blessington Street and take the first left into Mountjoy Street. (Just beside Deli Suz!) We are about 50 meters on the right hand side. Price for 16 A/41 €1.90 one way and price for 747 €6.00-bus serves rail stations as well.
Driving directions from Dublin Airport to Dublin International Hostel, Dublin 7:
- At the Airport Roundabout take the 2nd exit, signposted (Dublin, Belfast)
- At next roundabout, take the second exit and join the M1 motorway (sign posted Dublin)
- Continue straight on this road and this will bring you on to the Swords Rd (N1).
- You will pass by Whitehall Church on your left and then the Home Farm Football Club grounds on your right
- Keep going straight into Drumcondra and then onto Dorset St
- At the top of Dorset St, you will come to a junction with Mayes Pub on your left hand side and a Spar shop on your right. You need to go straight through this junction as you can’t turn right here on to Blessington St
- You need to take the next turn right that you see (at the Meeting Point pub) and the Dublin International Hostel is at the top of this street.