Guesthouse | 67-68 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, City Centre Dublin, Ireland 1
31 out of 36 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/10/2013)
Kim Abbott thinks…
"Fab rooms, very clean, comfy bed, beautiful building excellent breakfast and friendly staff."Read all Adelphi Guesthouse reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Television room
- High chair
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 9:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dublin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Dublin
The Glen Guest House
Enter dates to check prices
About Adelphi Guesthouse
* Check-in and check out available 24 hrs.
* Multiple room combinations available to ensure 'best fit' for your groups visit, from solo traveler to large group.
* All private rooms with en-suite bathroom.
* Dining Room
* Lounge Area
* Tea/Coffee on request
* Vegetarian - Special Needs Catered for
* 24 hour Reception/Night Porter Service
* CCTV Facility for added security
* Car Hire, Bus Tours arranged at reception
* Theatre Booked on request
* Sightseeing Information Available
* Taxi Service Arranged
* Secure Left Luggage Facility
* 100m from Bus Aras, Central Bus Station (Airport Terminus and Ferry Port Terminus)
* 100m from Connolly Mainline Railway Station and DART Line for connection to Landsdowne Road & Dun Laoghaire Ferry Port
* Parking Available
* Hi Speed Wi Fi Internet Access
* 300m from Irish National Conference Centre at Spencer Dock
All bedrooms are equipped with multi-channel television and direct dial telephones.
Wi-fi Internet access is also available in bedrooms
Bedrooms are also fitted with central heating, allowing guests to set the temperature at a level most comfortable for them. En-suite bathrooms in each room are fitted to a high standard.
Full breakfast is included in the standard price. Unlimited cold foods and hot/cold beverages available from buffet.
Situated in the heart of Dublin city centre, The Adelphi is an ideal base for your visit to Dublin. This historic Georgian building (1834) has recently been carefully restored to offer guests all modern comforts.
Located within a 5-10 minute walk of most of Dublin’s attractions and transit stations:
Temple Bar, Trinity College, National Conference Centre, O'Connell Street, Christchurch Cathedral, St.Patricks Cathedral, Jameson Distillery, Grafton Street, etc, are all within easy walking distance. When you step outside the door of The Adelphi, you are in the heart of the action, and there is no need for buses, taxis, etc.