International Travellers' Hostel & Bistro
Hostel | C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Varanasi, India. Landmark:, Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth Uni Varanasi, India 221002
4 out of 4 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/08/2014)
"Very close to Varanasi train station, good dorms and nice social room. The staff were very helpful and made good suggestions."Read all International Travellers' Hostel & Bistro reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 3.23
- Towel USD 0.81
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Varanasi?Contact us directly
See other properties in Varanasi
Hare Rama Guesthouse
Somit Paying Guesthouse
VARANASI HOME STAY
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Double Garden View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Selected drinks included, Self-catering
Tent (Shared bathroom)Selected drinks included
About International Travellers' Hostel & Bistro
Our family-run hostel is located in our historical house owned by our family for over 5 generations. Once serving as the summer house of the Queen of Nepal, it later fell under British reign, to be eventually auctioned off to one of our great grandfathers. Today this multicultural home is a modern Youth Hostel offering you a beautiful relaxing space and an opportunity to meet other travellers.
Our aim is to facilitate your time in India by offering you the little things that make all the big differences on a trip. We want to offer you something that lasts longer than a mere journey - we want you to have everlasting experiences!
We are looking forward to welcome you in the world's oldest living city!
- Free booking confirmation, modification and cancellation
- Up to 3 hours early check-in and late check-out at any time for free
- Early check-in and late check-out not applicable on Luxury Private Double
- Only vegetarian food & drinks allowed
- Breakfast included with Luxury Private Double only
- Toilet paper available for purchase
- Towels available for hire
- Smoking allowed outdoors only
- Alcoholic beverages allowed in the common room and outdoors only
- Plastic bottles brought into the hostel will have to be carried out (we provide free purified drinking water!)
- Air-conditioning operational from mid-March to mid-October only
Check-in time: 12:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
The normal opening hours are 7:00 am - 10:00 pm. In case you are arriving beyond these hours, please give the hostel a call on +91 737 900 0070 or on +49 1578 505 3257. Better yet, you could inform the hostel in advance so they could arrange for your arrival.
We offer a gorgeous Luxury Private Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and garden view, spacious air-conditioned Deluxe Mixed & Female Dorms featuring single beds, a Standard Mixed Dorm with bunk beds and a Tent for 2 Persons which includes yoga mats & pillows for sleeping.
In order to offer you a comfortable stay we provide a whole array of facilities like free Wi-Fi (on all floors), unlimited supply of free purified drinking water, a fully-equipped modern kitchen, bathrooms with 24x7 hot & cold showers, washing machine, lockers (coming soon!), a cozy common room with TV, DVDs, iPod dock, books, card & board games, a desktop computer and elegant Bistro seating areas to chill & enjoy your meals. There is also a beautiful green garden with outdoor furniture and a swing, as well as a huge rooftop to enjoy our peaceful location.
For the love of your taste buds we also offer a healthy and diverse 'ITH Bistro' food & drinks menu (Indian and western) catering from early morning till late at night. We prepare almost everything fresh with ingredients from the local market. Our recipes are toned-down to meet the 'non-Indian' taste buds, but of course we can spice things up for your real India adventure ;) Our latest addition is the Muesli Bar - eat a bowlful or as much as you can of your favourite cereals & fruits.
We are located just 5-7 minutes walking distance from Varanasi Junction Railway Station (city's main train station), 22.9 km from the airport, and 3.5 km from riverside. Most attractions in the city are within a radius of 5 km.
• 5-7 minutes walk from Varanasi Junction Railway Station (the station also has a very helpful Tourist Office)
• 4.1 km from Manduadih Railway Station
• 18.6 km from Mughal Sarai Junction Railway Station
• 22 km from the Airport
• 10 minutes walk from Varanasi Bus Station
• 8 minutes walk from Varanasi Junction Taxi Stand
• 5-7 minutes walk from Bharat Mata Temple
• 2.9 km walk and 3.4 km drive from Godowlia (Downtown)
• 3.4 km walk and 3.9 km drive from Dashashwamedh Ghat / Main Ghat (Riverside)
• 5.3 km from Assi Ghat
• 9.2 km from Sarnath
• 10 minutes walk from the nearest Shopping Mall
• 2 km walk and 3.1 km drive from the Head Post Office
Rickshaws and auto-rickshaws (tuk-tuks) easily available out on the street.
International Travellers' Hostel & Bistro
C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road
Uttar Pradesh, India
Landmark: The alley opposite to Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University